Become a Patron!

Checking in from Vegas

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, ww here.
I was a pack or more a day smoker for nearly 20 years. I quit smoking cigarettes a year and 4 months ago. I used a cheap smoke shop cigalike at first as a replacement then went to the ego 1. I weened down to zero nic and put it down in December last year. I didn't vape or smoke anything until September this year. I started back up with a cigar while I was drinking, one led to another and I eventually lit a cigar when I wasn't drinking. I said no more and picked the ego back up. Well that didn't last long and I bought the alien kit. Then I got the big baby beast for the rba. Now I have 1000' of ss wire, syringes, a gallon of vg, 60 ml of 100mg/ml nic, and a ton of flavors about to land on my doorstep. So.... yes I have an addictive personality ha ha.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - most here are happy to do their bit in helping you go down the vaping rabbit hole, lol

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a rose of a dozen I made my my wife on our ten year anniversary. I am very hands on and outdoorsy. That being said I hope coil building won't be to hard for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20160512_52187.jpg
    IMG_20160512_52187.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 4

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a rose of a dozen I made my my wife on our ten year anniversary. I am very hands on and outdoorsy. That being said I hope coil building won't be to hard for me.
Nice, really nice....!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm just over a couple hills from you, in Scottsdale, AZ.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spent some time there working at the Intel plant. I did enjoy spending time not to far away at the mogollon rim.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I spent some time there working at the Intel plant. I did enjoy spending time not to far away at the mogollon rim.
Indeed...the closer to the rim, the longer you may live without water.......:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We just did thermal imaging at the Intel plant a few months ago.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was there doing a retool putting in all the new piping for the machines. Upw, acid, gas, pneumatic you name it. I was installing it.

VU Sponsors