Chemnic Heads Up

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placed order 10/6 and got email confirmation they received order. Never got shipping notification. Emailed and called. No response. Finally, checked on Facebook and learned they had an issue with their payment processing on 9/21. Asked whether everything was working now because I never received an email that order had shipped. They asked for my order number and told me it would ship last Saturday and they would send tracking number. Nothing. Finally, told them to cancel my order and refund my card on Sunday. Still no response. Now I have to go down to my bank and sign an affidavit. If your going to place an order, I would call or email beforehand to make sure you don't have any problems.

I need a good source for nicotine. Dependability is important. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have had some "issues" lately and I hate to hear it. I've ordered so much from them with no complications. I hope you get this sorted, but Nicotine River is very reliable and consistent. They sell NicSelect, very good nicotine in my experience. Vaperstek is pricey, but also a premium product, very good vendor.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need a good source for nicotine. Dependability is important. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I like VT nic. They use Chemnovatic brand nic. from Europe.

Then again, so does Heartland ( http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/ultra-premium-nicotine-100mg-liter.html ) and at a lower price.
If you can wait for one of their Holiday sales it's even lower....... (Cut & Pasted from one of my invoices)

Ultra Premium Nicotine - 100mg Liter
Base Liquid
100% Propylene Glycol USP Kosher
UP-NIC-100mg-liter-100pg 1 $82.99
Subtotal $82.99
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Happy 4th) -$20.75
Grand Total $62.24

Heartland has been offering free shipping on orders over $50. (for many months)

I usually mix at 16mg and It's clean & smooth.

Ron
---
"The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?"- Larry Flynt

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like VT nic. They use Chemnovatic brand nic. from Europe.

Then again, so does Heartland ( http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/ultra-premium-nicotine-100mg-liter.html ) and at a lower price.
If you can wait for one of their Holiday sales it's even lower....... (Cut & Pasted from one of my invoices)

Ultra Premium Nicotine - 100mg Liter
Base Liquid
100% Propylene Glycol USP Kosher
UP-NIC-100mg-liter-100pg 1 $82.99
Subtotal $82.99
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Happy 4th) -$20.75
Grand Total $62.24

Heartland has been offering free shipping on orders over $50. (for many months)

I usually mix at 16mg and It's clean & smooth.

Ron
---
"The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?"- Larry Flynt
are you saying heartland and VT sell the exact same nic?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
are you saying heartland and VT sell the exact same nic?

What I said was they both use Chemnovatic brand nic. from Europe.

Ron
---
"It's good to know how to read, but it's dangerous to know how to read and not how to interpret what you're reading."- Mike Tyson

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok well if you have used both can you tell a difference?

For years VT was my "go to" nic. Not anymore.
I can't tell the difference.

If VT and Heartland were the same price?
I don't know which I would pick.

Ron
--
"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."- Hunter S. Thompson

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
For years VT was my "go to" nic. Not anymore.
I can't tell the difference.

If VT and Heartland were the same price?
I don't know which I would pick.

Ron
--
"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."- Hunter S. Thompson
thanks thats great to know, i could barely tell the difference between vt and chemnic
but my nicselect from nicotine river was fine at first, but my freezer went out, and while my vt was fine, the nicselect got a bit harsh, still useable if i dilute it with vt or chemnic

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Had Heartland been around for awhile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placed order 10/6 and got email confirmation they received order. Never got shipping notification. Emailed and called. No response. Finally, checked on Facebook and learned they had an issue with their payment processing on 9/21. Asked whether everything was working now because I never received an email that order had shipped. They asked for my order number and told me it would ship last Saturday and they would send tracking number. Nothing. Finally, told them to cancel my order and refund my card on Sunday. Still no response. Now I have to go down to my bank and sign an affidavit. If your going to place an order, I would call or email beforehand to make sure you don't have any problems.

I had the same issue this month and just filed my own payment dispute. Order placed and charged but never shipped. Called repeatedly during office hours and never reached anyone. Left message to no avail. I did notice that the phone number associated with the credit card charge was different (J&D Tech Group LLC) so I called that as well , this number was for a vape storefront called E-Could Vapes. E-Cloud facebook shows they lost their retail location and are currently in process of finding a new one. Some obvious signs of distress in their business operations that I wish I had noticed sooner. Also looking for recommendations for a new US nic supplier, east coast if possible.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just sign the affidavit and placed an order with Heartland. Hopefully, this is a better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors