Become a Patron!

Cherry bomb volt drop

ObxChef

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know its a full mech. Should have low volt drop. But I dnt know for sure. Can someone help me here.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Help you with what? Testing it? You really can't perform a test that will be directly comparable to anyone or anything else... in truth, not even another Cherry Bomb.
The battery used, the battery condition (both effect voltage sag), the atty, the load (net resistance), the "in-line" VD of the component parts... all contribute to a total VD.

With your typical build and atty... does the button get hot, as in too hot to touch? Same with the mod box at the 510 terminal... too hot to handle? (and don't confuse heat transfer from the atty to the mod as heat generating, VD creating resistance of the 510 itself). If anything gets too hot to handle... yeah, you got problems.

You can get an inline voltmeter and read a loss... but what does it really mean? Unless you can completely control the conditions to duplicate those of a known accurate test methodology (an example of true, well controlled and consistent conditions)... it's tough to draw accurate, comparative data.

VU Sponsors