Become a Patron!

Cherry bomber clone issues

So i bought a cherry bomber clone yesterday cause it was cheap i thought why not. Well i guess u get what u pay for cause it would not fire i soon found out that many people have this issue as well and in all the fix videos i watched people could pull out the slide with the positive pins but mine will not budge. If any one has had and fixed this issue let me know. Thx

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Search cherry bomber on google and you see DANGER DANGER DANGER and a whole bunch of other warning telling people to NOT buy one

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i bought a cherry bomber clone yesterday cause it was cheap i thought why not. Well i guess u get what u pay for cause it would not fire i soon found out that many people have this issue as well and in all the fix videos i watched people could pull out the slide with the positive pins but mine will not budge. If any one has had and fixed this issue let me know. Thx
Unfortunately the cherry bomber is not a real great mod, LOTS of issues and regarded as highly dangerous if you don't know what your doing(and even then debatable lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unfortunately the cherry bomber is not a real great mod, LOTS of issues and regarded as highly dangerous if you don't know what your doing(and even then debatable lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
well it sure lives up to it's name then lol

VU Sponsors