Become a Patron!

Cherry bomber help

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up a used cherry bomber with rda and set of batters for basically nothing not the prettiest mod out there but looking to replace the internals button 510 battery screws does anyone know where I might be able to purchase these things

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
that mod has some serious issues. it's been pretty well discussed back when it game out. bad design flaws.

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea well when I got it I was basically happy paying the price just for rda and battery's might just scrap the mod

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe you can get the parts you need at Fatdaddys or madvapes.. Screws and stuff you can get at hardware store.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that mod has some serious issues. it's been pretty well discussed back when it game out. bad design flaws.
I asked at the time.... what are these design flaws??
I've seen people complain they exist.. but I have yet to figure out what they actually were or are.. only flaw I ever really could quantify is the graphics.. but that shouldn't affect performance or safety.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I asked at the time.... what are these design flaws??
I've seen people complain they exist.. but I have yet to figure out what they actually were or are.. only flaw I ever really could quantify is the graphics.. but that shouldn't affect performance or safety.

Tons of pages like this
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...1/the_cherry_bomber_mod_lives_up_to_its_name/
Just Google cherry bomber is dangerous

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

phatbastud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ive run a bomber for about 2 years, and used correctly with tidy batteries and no more than a 22mm atty there shouldn't be a problem, the main issue is a bigger atty touching the body and grounding out as the body is the ground, thus causing the bugger to fire, now the chances of this is pretty slim unless your going to chuck it into your pocket with a bunch of change/keys or "purposely" manually grounding it out, its user error, period, and not going to happen in the real world if your careful. The only real issue with this mod, clone or authentic, (i own both) is the fire when it wants to issue, this is down to the crappy spring that they use for the switch, same problem with both clones and authentic, but this is easily rectified by stripping the core wire from a piece of coax cable and winding yourself a new spring, spinning it straight in a drill seems to give it more spring than using it as it is, both of mine have had these in for the last 2 years and they're still as tight as when i first made them, less wraps, the less pressure is needed, more wraps and they become nice and firm(my preference, 6 wraps), it not only stops the button from turning and locking itself but also the self firing if its laid on its side. this is and still is an awesome mod, very little voltage drop and it hits like a drunken stepdad, thats my 2 pennies worth my boy!!

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't use a mod that has the word "bomb" in it or batteries that have the word "fire"

VU Sponsors