Become a Patron!

Cherry Bomber Mech MOD *Clone*

Is the Cherry Bomber Mech Mod WORTH the money?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Handi75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok. Got my Cherry Bomber Mech MOD in today. Charged the batteries for 8 hours.

Been trying it out. Been finding some things about it th s t are interesting.

1. Every time I vape on it. I can feel the slight electrical charge on my lips if you know what I mean. It's like touching a VERY VERY Weak 9v Battery to your tounge. I'm using a Kangertech Mini Sub Ohm 4.5ml tank on it.

2. The firing.button kind of sucks. I have to play with it to get a good contact to get a good vape so f s r.

3. I just screwed the tank on and the 510 adapter was loose and completed the circuit, So had to rip it apart real quick and remove batteries to keep it from getting real hot. One battery got warm enough that it shrunk the plastic shrink sleeve on.the battery. So I had to reinsulate it with electrical tape.

4. Had to disassemble and tighten everything back up so nothing moved.

Other then this. All seems well with it so far. I'll be removing batteries for the night just incase. With the connection I got I constantly check for heat and all.

I like it but it seems to have its problems.

Has anyone had any of these problems that has or have owned or even own now the Cherry Bomber?

I'm Seriously wondering if I should've held off to buy it and found something else. I heard that there was the Auto Fire Issue and I thought, Well, That won't be that big of a deal since I won't have it in my Pocket. But some of the other issues I had, makes me wonder. It does Blow good Clouds and all and I love the fact you can sub ohm with it, but wondering if it was worth the price. They always say you get what you pay for.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. Got my Cherry Bomber Mech MOD in today. Charged the batteries for 8 hours.

Been trying it out. Been finding some things about it th s t are interesting.

1. Every time I vape on it. I can feel the slight electrical charge on my lips if you know what I mean. It's like touching a VERY VERY Weak 9v Battery to your tounge. I'm using a Kangertech Mini Sub Ohm 4.5ml tank on it.

2. The firing.button kind of sucks. I have to play with it to get a good contact to get a good vape so f s r.

3. I just screwed the tank on and the 510 adapter was loose and completed the circuit, So had to rip it apart real quick and remove batteries to keep it from getting real hot. One battery got warm enough that it shrunk the plastic shrink sleeve on.the battery. So I had to reinsulate it with electrical tape.

4. Had to disassemble and tighten everything back up so nothing moved.

Other then this. All seems well with it so far. I'll be removing batteries for the night just incase. With the connection I got I constantly check for heat and all.

I like it but it seems to have its problems.

Has anyone had any of these problems that has or have owned or even own now the Cherry Bomber?

I'm Seriously wondering if I should've held off to buy it and found something else. I heard that there was the Auto Fire Issue and I thought, Well, That won't be that big of a deal since I won't have it in my Pocket. But some of the other issues I had, makes me wonder. It does Blow good Clouds and all and I love the fact you can sub ohm with it, but wondering if it was worth the price. They always say you get what you pay for.
I got one also now do i love the way it looks yes...but i was setting it up one day and screwed my RDA on and it just started to auto fire so im running around looking for my screw driver with my cotton on fire finally I found it took the batteries out set the cherry Cherrybomb back on the dresser where it looks good and haven't touched it yet so the moral of the story is I'll stick with variable wattage lol

Handi75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one also now do i love the way it looks yes...but i was setting it up one day and screwed my RDA on and it just started to auto fire so im running around looking for my screw driver with my cotton on fire finally I found it took the batteries out set the cherry Cherrybomb back on the dresser where it looks good and haven't touched it yet so the moral of the story is I'll stick with variable wattage lol
I'm still vaping on it, Matter fact just built a 28g .5 Ohm Coil to put in my Mini RBA to give it a Roll...

What you have to watch out for is it will NOT Fit any Tanks that are 22mm + In Diameter. It has to be 22mm or smaller or it will make contact with the outside of the Box and Auto Fire.

So I'm being VERY Careful. I like it, Love the Looks and all, But being Low income, I can't afford all the good mods and stuff so I have to Settle with Clones and when I can buy them. I saved the money for the Cherry Bomber cause I haven't heard anything bad about it except for the Auto Fireing it will do. And since I got a KangerTech Mini Sub Ohm Tank, It fits well within the Limits of the Mod. And works pretty good.

But as I mentioned the only thing I got a Problem with now is the Button and the fact I can feel a Current before I touch the button on my Tounge if you know what I mean. It's almost as if I'm touching a 9v batter that's really Weak. It's Weird.

Well and the fact lastnight I had to rush to get the batteries out because the 510 conector twisted and make constant contact and it melted the plastic insulator on the battery it's self, I had to Put a Small Wrap of tape on the battery so I didn't have a grounding connection problem and have the battery explode or something.

After that It's working pretty damn good.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still vaping on it, Matter fact just built a 28g .5 Ohm Coil to put in my Mini RBA to give it a Roll...

What you have to watch out for is it will NOT Fit any Tanks that are 22mm + In Diameter. It has to be 22mm or smaller or it will make contact with the outside of the Box and Auto Fire.

So I'm being VERY Careful. I like it, Love the Looks and all, But being Low income, I can't afford all the good mods and stuff so I have to Settle with Clones and when I can buy them. I saved the money for the Cherry Bomber cause I haven't heard anything bad about it except for the Auto Fireing it will do. And since I got a KangerTech Mini Sub Ohm Tank, It fits well within the Limits of the Mod. And works pretty good.

But as I mentioned the only thing I got a Problem with now is the Button and the fact I can feel a Current before I touch the button on my Tounge if you know what I mean. It's almost as if I'm touching a 9v batter that's really Weak. It's Weird.

Well and the fact lastnight I had to rush to get the batteries out because the 510 conector twisted and make constant contact and it melted the plastic insulator on the battery it's self, I had to Put a Small Wrap of tape on the battery so I didn't have a grounding connection problem and have the battery explode or something.

After that It's working pretty damn good.
Yes becareful with it

Handi75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On a Facebook Group I'm on. Someone Mentioned that the Batteries may not be Properly Grounded or could be a BAD Battery, Could this Contribute to the Slight Matallic or slight tingling sensation on the lips or tongue when Vaping on the Mech Mod?

Is this Normal to have that Sensation on a mech? It's my First Mech so I don't know what to Truly Expect.

Handi75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I wanted to let everyone know. That I contacted the eBay Seller (Retailer) About the problems I was having with this Particular Mech Mod.

He send me a message back letting me know that he hasn't heard of Such issues with the Mod. But he is making it right.

Because this one has some issues with it, He is sending me another MOD Out in Replacement, and because I'm low income and I can't afford to send the old one back right now, He told me not to worry about sending the Old one Back.

But he is making it right and he said he'd contact the Manufracture of the Product and let them know of the Known issues I presented to him. So I'll have a Prettified Paper weight or a Convo Piece to Sit around in my Collection and another to Test and see if it's any better.

VU Sponsors