Become a Patron!

cherry bomber quick help

So I was looking into buying a new set up.. Before i say anything else i know about ohm's law battery safety and all that, this thread is not about that.

I really like the cherry bomber aesthetics but i have heard some off putting things about this device
(If i was to buy it i would purchase the Vceego clone)

So first off, the whole auto firing issue, is that only an issue when your not baby sitting it. For example if i live it in the cupholder of my car while i drive, is it in harm? Is it only dangerous when carelessly putting it in your pocket and new other metals.

Secondly, the 510 issues with the rda making sure doesnt touch the box.. Is that reffering to not letting the top cap/Base touch anything but the little delrin piece thats indented outside the 510.
And on this same topic does the atty HAVE to have a protruding 510 or thats not an issue. I wanted to use my doge v4 and it does not have a protruding 510 whatsoever.

Last question, is there diffrent kinds of finishes for every manufacturer and their version, because i wanted the tiffany/light/sky blue one but i find some that in pictures look completely matte (no shine) and some that literraly look like aluminium (super shiny). The reason i liked the Vceego version is because it looks matte.

Last thing with this devide i would use married 25rs

Anyone who owns one or can put their two cents is more welcome too, i just need some guidance! Thanksin advance!

The main problem with the metal Cherry Bombers is that the negative terminals of the battery are connected to the structure of the mod. This means when you put an atomizer on the top, the ground touches the base, while the positive runs through the center of the atomizer. If you touch the outside of the atomizer to the body of the mod, it will cause the atomizer to fire unchecked. This is not an issue with the wooden ones.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving to mechs...I have no personal experience, but @William McCoy seems to nail what I've read as the main issue with these boxes...

VU Sponsors