Become a Patron!

Cherry Bomber vs Spec Forces Flask

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, since my m80 crapped out a few people have offered me a few diff mods. I have the option of a Special Forces clone and Cherry Bomber clone. I am wanting to do low ohm builds and push some power. Both are aluminum. Which is better for low ohm builds and high power

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
I dont know about the special forces but the cherry bomber can fire if metal touches the case. i just ordered an abaddon its a small duel 18650 unregulated box and would accommodate the low ohm builds and they have an alluminum or copper version of it i got it for 44 on ebay

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Problem isI only got $25 to spend o. It. Basically from what I have read spec ops is series and cherry bomber is parallel. A fellow reviewer is recommending the spec ops.

Jayvon633

Member For 4 Years
oh ok well from what i know i would go with the parallel for low ohm builds cuz it halves the total amperage onto each battery

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thats what I was thinking. But then again a series box runs higher wattage at higher ohms. Guess this is gonna be a matter of perference. This seems to be like a Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge debate. Each has their strengths and weakness. I think I am going with the Special Forces flask. I like the look of the flask and I wont have to dip down ohms to hit higher watts. its a bit cheaper so I am actually able to get 5 vtc4s and the flask for less than my complete budget. Gotta love wholesale pricing lol.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
From what I understand you can get higher wattages from same build with series than you can parallel and series heats coil up faster. Cant wait to try it. If I dont like it, itll be up for sale here lol.

VU Sponsors