Become a Patron!

China e liquids is

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is from KTOvapor

The FDA tested 22 samples of E Liquids from several of the top selling E Cigarette/Liquid retailers imported from China and found 3 samples heavily tainted with several carcinogens. These carcinogens included Diethyln Glycol and Lead, among other deadly dangerous chemicals. OUR Liquids are made with 100% Kosher grade FDA Approved food Products. USA Made Liquids. Don't be fooled by some of our so called "competitors" inferior e-Liquids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to know,
Glad that we also make our own right here in the good old USA!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well if you didn't know.. 99% of your VG/PG/Nicotine is coming from China.
Most USA juice is not MADE in the USA - but simply mixed here using many ingredients from China.
Even some flavorings are coming out of China and relabeled.

If you want true USA made juice, make sure ALL ingredients are USA sourced!
You will find many vendors go.. Uhhhhhhhhhhh

China is also the inventor of eliquid.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If the FDA is going to banned anything should this crap.

If they ban China Nicotine your going to have a hard time getting it lol.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At this point it barely matters what is bad and what is banned. Vapers gonna work it out for themselves. We will find a way. This is one community of humans who clearly want to do it right and do it well and do it affordably. For all intents and purposes, vaping is an open-source movement, even if not many devices themselves are. And we are nothing if not super into experimentation and testing.

Not that i'm against banning dangerous chemicals for the purposes of inhaling them or producing eliquid. The harder it is for vendors to sell me terrible, risky ejuice, the happier i am.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know all the nic came from there that's why I said that.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck the FDA and their "findings," and fuck any vendor who attempts to use FDA propaganda to their advantage. Thanks for pointing that particular one out, I'll be sure to not send them my business.

The FDA also released the results of a study on lead content in multivitamins from natural food stores a few years back in which they claimed that the tolerable intake of lead for humans was 3.75 times lower than the safe baseline as reported by the WHO (World Health Organization). I'm more inclined to believe the WHO, as they're comprised of physicians and scientists who actually try to make a difference in the world, unlike the agenda driven hacks who run the FDA.

Here, I googled a couple of links just in case you're interested in poring over this shit.

http://www.fda.gov/food/foodborneillnesscontaminants/metals/ucm115941.htm
http://www.michaelmooney.net/Lead_In_Vitamins.pdf

The first link is the FDA's publication. This document is no doubt part of their war on natural supplements, which are easily obtainable without prescription, inexpensive, and widely accepted as beneficial to human health.

This is just one example out of many. Rest assured the FDA doesn't give a shit about your health.

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WHO position on electronic cigarettes

http://ecigarettereviewsite.net/wor...rettes-banned-because-they-normalize-smoking/

http://guidetovaping.com/2013/07/09...ecigs-are-worse-than-tobacco-cigarettes/feed/

As a Vaper I am not a fan of WHO I think they are the King of ANTZ
FDA is only the Queen of ANTZ- but the US is not a signatory of WHO health recommendation[US does not have to follow WHO Health recommendations] so for us in the USA FDA is King ANTZ. Heath and Lung and CDC are Jokers and 1 eyed Jacks trying to trump electronics cigarettes as Dangerous.

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
London: A group of 53 leading scientists has warned the World Health Organization not to classify e-cigarettes as tobacco products, arguing that doing so would jeopardise a major opportunity to slash disease and deaths caused by smoking.

The UN agency, which is currently assessing its position on the matter, has previously indicated it would favour applying similar restrictions to all nicotine-containing products.

In an open letter to WHO Director General Margaret Chan, the scientists from Europe, North America, Asia and Australia argued that low-risk products like e-cigarettes were "part of the solution" in the fight against smoking, not part of the problem.

"These products could be among the most significant health innovations of the 21st century - perhaps saving hundreds of millions of lives. The urge to control and suppress them as tobacco products should be resisted," the experts wrote.

Leaked documents from a meeting last November suggest the WHO views e-cigarettes as a "threat" and wants them classified the same way as regular tobacco products under the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC).

That has set alarm bells ringing among a number of medical experts - and in the booming e-cigarette industry. A total of 178 countries are parties to the international convention and are obliged to implement its measures, with the United States the one notable non-signatory.

DasBlunderbuss

Member For 4 Years
This is from KTOvapor

The FDA tested 22 samples of E Liquids from several of the top selling E Cigarette/Liquid retailers imported from China and found 3 samples heavily tainted with several carcinogens. These carcinogens included Diethyln Glycol and Lead, among other deadly dangerous chemicals. OUR Liquids are made with 100% Kosher grade FDA Approved food Products. USA Made Liquids. Don't be fooled by some of our so called "competitors" inferior e-Liquids.

Isn't this study from 2009?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
China e liquids is cheaper by far...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
VT nic and flavor art flavors. cant go wrong with that combo. ........... cant say I know for a fact they dont have bad stuff in it I just like it lol. there is my useless 2 cents

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dekang.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-26_10-10-37.jpeg