VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The biggest ecig merchant in the world is making room for new stock.

A 10% off coupon is a big deal at Fasttech - how about 25-50% off over 2,500 different products including 700 different ecig products. There are mods, rebuildables, ejuice, drip tips, and more. I have no idea how long this is going to last.

There is a fantastic search function in the clearance area so you will find ecig products quickly without having to go through all the other tech gear.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

25-50% OFF - NO COUPON NEEDED

RTJ0QGFDp5M

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woohoo! New batteries for me! :D
Thank you!

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woohoo! New batteries for me! :D
Thank you!
Teresa, I don't believe you save much by ordering batteries from Fasttech, plus you have to wait even longer for shipping because they only ship batteries via canoe from China. You can get great deals from reputable sellers on ebay and have them very quickly. ...just my thoughts.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa, I don't believe you save much by ordering batteries from Fasttech, plus you have to wait even longer for shipping because they only ship batteries via canoe from China. You can get great deals from reputable sellers on ebay and have them very quickly. ...just my thoughts.
they ship batteries 7-12 days now. new shipping option.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I got two for the price of the last one I got on Ebay. And a much better brand. Worth the wait and I have three now, so.....lol!

VU Sponsors