Become a Patron!

Chinese Vendors

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to pick up a couple of things, like an RBA deck, maybe an Exo, and a few small things that may strike my fancy. I'm looking at 3fVape and Fasttech. The price difference seems to be FT is a bit cheaper, but I'm more concerned with getting it intact and in a timely fashion.

Which would you suggest?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT package items better then 3F.
Both should arrive at roughly the same time.
For FT make sure the items you have chosen are not on restocking.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I placed an order from 3F. It came relatively timely and intact, well packaged.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well, my mind has just been made up for me. FT replied to my email that they don't ship to the Gulf. Yet, 3fVape replied that they have many customers in the Gulf. Go figure.

Thanks for the responses.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I were you, I would go to the FastTech forum and ask if it is in fact true that they don't ship to the Gulf and what other people's experience are from that region. I find that many FT customer service reps are not very well versed in FT policy.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I were you, I would go to the FastTech forum and ask if it is in fact true that they don't ship to the Gulf and what other people's experience are from that region. I find that many FT customer service reps are not very well versed in FT policy.

I asked again yesterday. I specifically stated that I didn't want tanks or mods, just accessories, such as screws and driptips. They replied saying they don't ship to the Gulf. Yet, 3fvape does. I've got a package arriving tomorrow from them.

Oh well.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool. Never bought from 3F myself. I guess FT has had too many problems with customs in the Gulf region.

VU Sponsors