Become a Patron!

Chinese Vendors

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking to buy a new mod and the only ones I've found to have it in stock are Heaven's Gifts and Gear Best. Are either of these reliable vendors? What's been your experience using them?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't used either, but from what I've heard, Heaven's Gifts is probably the better option; think I've heard that GB takes forever, and may or may not stand behind anything defective.

Andria

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My only experience with Heaven's Gifts is I preorderd the Aura RDA designed by DJLSB and it's not here yet lol.

What mod are you looking at purchasing? I can say that I've had nothing but good experiences with 3fvape, and I hear of a lot of people ordering from fasttech.

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
GearBest was good to me, for the Dead Rabbit for $22. Yeah it took 2 weeks but all Chinese sites do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered from Heaven's gifts twice - and one was a pre-order. Both items showed up but the wait was long and I don't recall getting email notifications

Also ordered twice from GearBest, which I hear and see A LOT of complaints about their customer service, but fortunately, my two purchases went smoothly

Ordered from FastTech dozens of times - and never had an issue. Now, if you order something that doesn't say "in stock" or "ships in 24 hours" it is hard to say how long it will really take, but I've never had a bad shipment, broken stuff, issues like that

Never have ordered from 3F, but would not hesitate to do so if they had something I wanted/needed that FT does not - they have an excellent reputation for customer service

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Efun.top is probably my favorite these days. Various shipping options, but I wanted a mod really fast and opted for the dhl shipping, which was expensive, but ordered it on a sunday and had the item by that thursday afternoon.....pretty amazing coming from china, customs and all. The e-packet option is the next step down, thats about 2 weeks delivery time.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gearbest sucks balls, I once did a pre-order and didn't get it for two months. It was well over a month that it was released to other Vendors.

I'll never buy anything from them again

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've been a regular fasttech customer for years. By putting all "in stock" items in one order, they'll arrive quickly. I put all out of stock items together on a separate order (and never anything I'm in a rush to receive). No shipping charge is my favorite feature!

Brother Bob

Member For 4 Years
FT regular too. Order e liquid a couple of years ago and one of the plastic seals was broken and the bottle was half empty. Had a fine time getting credit for item damaged in shipping.
Tried Alibaba once, no customer service. Their supplier sent me the wrong finish on a couple of RDA's, and all I got from him was "sorry".

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive used gearbest dont expect a rush Around 2 wks or so , an your good You gain points for reviews helps with money off next order been good for about 150 Orders for me , some dont like 3fvape 2f deal,
fasttech (slowtech) all around same

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
FT regular too. Order e liquid a couple of years ago and one of the plastic seals was broken and the bottle was half empty. Had a fine time getting credit for item damaged in shipping.
Tried Alibaba once, no customer service. Their supplier sent me the wrong finish on a couple of RDA's, and all I got from him was "sorry".
You tried Chinese juice? You're a braver man than I... Never know what might be in it!

Brother Bob

Member For 4 Years
You tried Chinese juice? You're a braver man than I... Never know what might be in it!

True, but this was labeled Dekang or Hansen (DK TAB?), I figured I was fairly safe at the time. I had bought the juice locally, so, I knew the taste. I think FT has stopped supplying the DK TAB juice in these two mfg'rs brands.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
3F is good IMHO

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
FT here, shipping times have improved, went from 3 weeks to 15-17 days. Gearbest has always taken 5-6 weeks to reach me and I don't preorder. Heaven Gifts ok, just pricey.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've used all of the usual Chinese sites and had good luck with them. Even had a bad tank that after the obligatory pictures was credited the full amount including shipping.
Then, there's Vaporl. Sent me two Supreme V2 tanks. Arrived quickly, one was bad out of the box. That was weeks ago, still no response from them at all. I've used their chat, left a customer service form, sent email to every address they have. Silence is deafening. Vaporl sucks rocks. My credit card company however is stellar, no problem having the entire order refunded.

Luckily, Steam Crave took care of me the same day I contacted them.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've used all of the usual Chinese sites and had good luck with them. Even had a bad tank that after the obligatory pictures was credited the full amount including shipping.
Then, there's Vaporl. Sent me two Supreme V2 tanks. Arrived quickly, one was bad out of the box. That was weeks ago, still no response from them at all. I've used their chat, left a customer service form, sent email to every address they have. Silence is deafening. Vaporl sucks rocks. My credit card company however is stellar, no problem having the entire order refunded.

Luckily, Steam Crave took care of me the same day I contacted them.

That's good to know, thx. I've seen them lately when I've searched for this or that mod (Vaporl), and had wondered if they were any good -- now I know not to waste my time/money.

I guess these idjit vendors have no idea that vapers actually talk to each other online. :facepalm:

Andria

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used Fasttech and 3Fvape and have had no problems with either of them.

Helen A. Handbasket

Member For 4 Years
I have only used FastTech and have had good luck with them. Problems are taken care of after you take pictures of the issue. I order from them way too often. lol. I used to use HeavenGifts years ago and never had any problems with them either.

Both of these vendors do take 7-10 days to receive product but, with the super low prices, I can handle that.

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use aliexpress.com all the time and as far as vaping products go (mods mostly) I have had only good experiences. You do have to be patient as it can take a good month to arrive, and often you can't track exactly where it is, but it does eventually get to you. Great prices. I have not ordered any liquid off ali. Off topic but clothing, never again, size and quality issues galore. Mobile phones, great, except you have to be aware that these most often are Chinese models and may not work on all the important frequencies in your country, although you can check before you buy...

VU Sponsors