Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These....

L3chHSz.jpg

I was working off the Cranberry Truffles I posted a few days ago, and have to admit it's quite delicious. ;)

FA Orange - 2%
FA Mandarin - .75%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 1%
FW Dark Chocolate - 5%

Kind of bland the first day. Day 4 is today and the orange is still the primary flavor, but the chocolate is pleasantly coming through. By day 7, I'm hoping for something really special....:)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These....

L3chHSz.jpg

I was working off the Cranberry Truffles I posted a few days ago, and have to admit it's quite delicious. ;)

FA Orange - 2%
FA Mandarin - .75%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 1%
FW Dark Chocolate - 5%

Kind of bland the first day. Day 4 is today and the orange is still the primary flavor, but the chocolate is pleasantly coming through. By day 7, I'm hoping for something really special....:)
Your gonna make me buy some chocolate. Aren't you?:mad:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate you, but I love you
To hate you is to love you
But to love you is to hate you
I love to hate you, but I hate to love you
Chocolate just brings out the dilettante in some, doesn't it? :D

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These....

L3chHSz.jpg

FA Orange - 2%
FA Mandarin - .75%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 1%
FW Dark Chocolate - 5%

These sound so good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go through this every time I need FW chocolate tobacco - ECX has it, but BCV doesn't. And FW Fuzzy Navel, which BCV has, but ECX doesn't. I 'd get a big 60ml of each at Nicotine River for a wonderful price, but they have neither. And if they ever stock Caps VBIC (they just started carrying Capella), I'll just get a gallon or so and be done with it. Lol!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go through this every time I need FW chocolate tobacco - ECX has it, but BCV doesn't. And FW Fuzzy Navel, which BCV has, but ECX doesn't. I 'd get a big 60ml of each at Nicotine River for a wonderful price, but they have neither. And if they ever stock Caps VBIC (they just started carrying Capella), I'll just get a gallon or so and be done with it. Lol!
Maybe we should talk to them in a certain way so as doos guys can get an appropriate understanding of da wourds wees want dem to understand like. You know, all nice and tings like dat der.
tietumao019.gif

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years

Just shout nick a mail about it , I am sure he'll come trough:)

now need to buy some chocolate ... shit

Edit: Actually told him already about the VBIC ... below u can see my communication to him:

Hi grant,

Regarding capella your list has most I want and the following two missing:

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
New York Cheescake
cleardot.gif

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe we should talk to them in a certain way so as doos guys can get an appropriate understanding of da wourds wees want dem to understand like. You know, all nice and tings like dat der.
tietumao019.gif
Das it, Squonkie, let da kneecaps hit da floor....:cool:;)
Just shout nick a mail about it , I am sure he'll come trough:)

now need to buy some chocolate ... shit

Edit: Actually told him already about the VBIC ... below u can see my communication to him:

Hi grant,

Regarding capella your list has most I want and the following two missing:

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
New York Cheescake
cleardot.gif
I think our way may be more effective in situations such as dees.
I'm not saying. I'm just "SAYING".
tietumao019.gif

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I worked this same flavor profile and came up with this recipe. For me, the tangerine adds that... tangy-ness.
those-sees-orange-crispys

I would like to compare the FW dark chocolate to the TFA bittersweet chocolate.
Clearly, flavorists have been busy working on better chocolates. :)
And I got some of that bittersweet chocolate just to make your crispys, but haven't done it yet. Trying to sort through some flavors that are getting neglected, make them earn their keep. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love chocolate, I love orange, Thanks Teresa for the share:)
It is a natural combination, isn't it? ;)
Oh you did? :) Please tag me when you develop an opinion. If the FW dark is better (or differenter:confused:) I'll go get some.
Flavor West is right up the road from me.
neener.gif
I have so many off the wall flavors that I bought just because they "sounded" good (i.e. "reindeer poop" o_O...lol!). And normally you have to use such a high percentage of Flavor West that I knew a 10ml wouldn't last long enough to go bad. But I can see myself ordering more of this dark chocolate. It's very true to flavor, even leaves a bit of that aftertaste on your tongue, just like real chocolate. And every blue moon Flavor West comes out with one that doesn't have to be mixed at 15-20% to tsste right. This is one of them.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You've been rocking the sweets lately, Teresa! First the cranberry and now this delectable orange. The dark chocolate for your recipes is coming as well as the bittersweet for Shark's Crispy's. It;s gonna be a yummy month.:D

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there a way to get a dark/bittersweet chocolate using other ingredients? I like the Terry's chocolate oranges kind of chocorange okay, but dark chocolate and authentic, sharp orange flavors together is so much more .... dramatic. It's just better. I would love to have a vape that tastes like dark chocolate-covered candy-coated orange rind. Come to think of it, fw orange--which is kind of yucky in some ways--would probably be a useful element in getting to that. It's very juicy with a little bit of a rindy flavor.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess I need to get some more too then....lol!
I ordered a handful of random tobacco flavors from ECX almost a year ago. Just wanted to play with them. Outside of one or two, I didn't even touch them. But going through my book and seeing things I didn't even remember I had, I pulled one of them out, a Flavors Express flavor called "YunYan." Dunno what I was thinking....lol! But after reading a couple of mixed reviews about starting percentage, I decided on a median 7%, mixed it up and crammed it in the desk drawer. Couple weeks pass and I get it out, shake it, smell it....hmm....don't smell half bad....put a little in the tank....and proceeded to fall in love. Kinda reminds me of FA Glory but not ss peanutty, awesome flavor. So my first thought is to order more. Nopey, been out of stock for a couple of weeks....:mad:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was wondering how this held up after the steep? I have everything except the FW Dark Chocolate. Closest I have is TFA Double Chocolate.
If it was good, I'm willing to get the FW. Thanks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was wondering how this held up after the steep? I have everything except the FW Dark Chocolate. Closest I have is TFA Double Chocolate.
If it was good, I'm willing to get the FW. Thanks.
I haven't tried it with the double chocolate but would certainly be interested in hearing your results if you do. The FW dark steeps out very well, I ended up leaving a little bit on the shelf for a few months. The flavor was still good, although the orange faded a bit.

MayBSyko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
have everything but the chocolate, would any of these work for a sub?
FA cocoa or chocolate
Flavorah chocolate deutch(wth is this 7.50 for 15ml?)
TFA chocolate
CAP hot cocoa

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I got some of that bittersweet chocolate just to make your crispys, but haven't done it yet. Trying to sort through some flavors that are getting neglected, make them earn their keep. ;)
I lost that recipe. :( But I did just find this post though. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have everything but the chocolate, would any of these work for a sub?
FA cocoa or chocolate
Flavorah chocolate deutch(wth is this 7.50 for 15ml?)
TFA chocolate
CAP hot cocoa
Out of those, I think I'd try the FA chocolate at no more than 2%. It won't taste like dark chocolate, more like the cookie part of an Oreo, but still would taste pretty good.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out of those, I think I'd try the FA chocolate at no more than 2%. It won't taste like dark chocolate, more like the cookie part of an Oreo, but still would taste pretty good.

I don’t have FW Dark Chocolate either. :cry: I was thinking of blowing off the dust on my INW Dark Chocolate.

You originally posted this fine recipe before the two new FA orange flavors appeared. Recently I have seen a few recipe revisions utilizing one of these new orange flavors. While I do have FA orange and mandarin, I’m wondering if I should hold off mixing? :confused:

Ron

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t have FW Dark Chocolate either. :cry: I was thinking of blowing off the dust on my INW Dark Chocolate.

You originally posted this fine recipe before the two new FA orange flavors appeared. Recently I have seen a few recipe revisions utilizing one of these new orange flavors. While I do have FA orange and mandarin, I’m wondering if I should hold off mixing? :confused:

Ron
Now that's one I don't have..lol! At least I don't think I do... :teehee:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that's one I don't have..lol! At least I don't think I do... :teehee:

If you cannot find some of that INW in your stash; I think the only place to get some is the same as INW Waffles. :facepalm:

Ron
---
"Being a fool for a woman such as yourself is always the right thing to do."-Esteban Vihaio (Kill Bill vol. 2)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to check the stash, but it's not ringing any bells at the moment.
I do have 30ml of the original milk chocolate though. ;)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@RonJS, is that the tobacco dark chocolat?

Nope..It's the one one the left...
IMG_20171015_171116853_HDRb.jpg
...and the Milk Chocolate one is on the right.
(Sorry for the poor image :facepalm: )

Perhaps much easier is for you to look for this label In your stash....
czek.jpg

Ron
---
"Who cares about the clouds when we're together? Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather."- Dale Evans

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you cannot find some of that INW in your stash; I think the only place to get some is the same as INW Waffles. :facepalm:

Where would that be? They, sadly, removed Waffle from their lineup, not to mention, reformulated Milk Chocolate to much chagrin.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where would that be? They, sadly, removed Waffle from their lineup, not to mention, reformulated Milk Chocolate to much chagrin.

If I want the INW Dark Chocolate, I simply slip into...
hot-tub-time-machine-header.jpg
...and set it to go back around 3-4 years. Plenty of places to find it!

If I desire an INW Waffle refill, I usually use...
hot tub.jpg
...and head over to Bull City Vapers.

Glad I could Help! ;)

Ron
---
"The possession of anything begins in the mind."- Bruce Lee

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That's it!

Unless BCF has it as old stock (doubtful) it is the new reformulated one.
( http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/inw-leaked-reformulations/125590 )

I got mine from the (now gone) http://inawerashop.com/ (in the UK) back in April 2014. Back then I believed they called it "Dark Chocolate". What with my discovering Molinberry's Glamour and HS Australian, the INW has been gathering dust.

Ron
---
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."- Jim Carrey

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's it!

Unless BCF has it as old stock (doubtful) it is the new reformulated one.
( http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/inw-leaked-reformulations/125590 )

I got mine from the (now gone) http://inawerashop.com/ (in the UK) back in April 2014. Back then I believed they called it "Dark Chocolate". What with my discovering Molinberry's Glamour and HS Australian, the INW has been gathering dust.

Ron
---
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."- Jim Carrey
I do have Hangsen's Australian, but am not familiar with the Molinberry. Worth a look?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do have Hangsen's Australian, but am not familiar with the Molinberry. Worth a look?
If you like the Hangsen's Australian, I believe you will also enjoy the Glamour.

If you are ordering from say... http://www.vaperstek.org/glamour-chocolate/ ...or other USA sellers that carry it anyway...it would certainly be a wise choice to add to the Shopping Cart.

Ron
---
"When there is fear of failure, there will be failure."- George S. Patton

MayBSyko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was messing with this and came up with something interesting, tastes like Chocolate Orange Cake. If someone has the flavors would love some feedback on it
upload_2017-10-28_17-16-58.png

VU Sponsors