Chocolate Orange Creams

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was messing with this and came up with something interesting, tastes like Chocolate Orange Cake. If someone has the flavors would love some feedback on it
View attachment 95404
I definitely wanna try this! The FV chocolate deutsch is one of my favorite standalone vapes, but never had any impressive results mixing with it. Thanks!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was messing with this and came up with something interesting, tastes like Chocolate Orange Cake. If someone has the flavors would love some feedback on it
View attachment 95404
Try the Chocolate Deutsch at 1% or even less, you may be surprised... http://flvfan.com/chocolate-deutsch/ BTW the recipe on that page is for a 30ml bottle and it's very tasty. To convert Smoky's drops to % in 10 ml one drop will be 0.2% 2 drops = 0.4%... That example of the Chocolate Deutsch would be 0.8% (12/3) * 0.2.

Last edited:

MayBSyko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah if you look at the notes on that pic i had already noted to back off the Deutsch by a couple %

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is slated for my December mixing session. Oh yeah T, I have gotten the FW Dark Chocolate since I last commented in August here so I'm going to follow your recipe.
Your Coco Lime Cream is on my list too, I'm just not sure when yet. So many recipes.....:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is slated for my December mixing session. Oh yeah T, I have gotten the FW Dark Chocolate since I last commented in August here so I'm going to follow your recipe.
Your Coco Lime Cream is on my list too, I'm just not sure when yet. So many recipes.....:D
I am honored to be on your list. <3

VU Sponsors