Become a Patron!

Chocolate + Tart & Sour (LA)

Have anyone tried this?
I'm from Brazil, and we do not have access to LA here. So I'll have to import that.
But before doing that I want to know if it really works.

First heard of it at DIY or DIE video "Is this the right chocolate?". In the comments, a guy called 'juiceman' said that he dropped a little Tart and Sour from LA in a chocolate test bottle of 5% Double Chocolate Clear (TPA), and it turned from band-aid taste to delicious chocolate.
After that, a guy called something like Fresh-03 tested it live on his channel.

Anybody tested it? Could anyone do it, plz ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thx

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have anyone tried this?
I'm from Brazil, and we do not have access to LA here. So I'll have to import that.
But before doing that I want to know if it really works.

First heard of it at DIY or DIE video "Is this the right chocolate?". In the comments, a guy called 'juiceman' said that he dropped a little Tart and Sour from LA in a chocolate test bottle of 5% Double Chocolate Clear (TPA), and it turned from band-aid taste to delicious chocolate.
After that, a guy called something like Fresh-03 tested it live on his channel.

Anybody tested it? Could anyone do it, plz ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thx
I dont have the LA Tart & Sour. But I like the story. People thinking outside the box with flavors and enhancers is interesting.

To tell you the truth I hadn't heard of Tart and Sour before. But your post makes me want to play with cholate flavors. I have some but never really created something I want to vape on all the time. Chocolates are tricky most of the time. People struggle to get it "just right" or better than expected.

I'll read a little more about that stuff and maybe get it next time.

VU Sponsors