Become a Patron!

Choder's thoughts on the Ehpro Bachelor X RTA

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE.

There have been a lot of other professional reviews of this product and while I am not here to agree or rebut any of those opinions, I am just here to share with you my experience.

Full Disclosure: I was award the Ehpro Bachelor RTA via a contest hosted by Heaven Gifts and am providing my experience voluntarily.

It was shipped out on March 7 and I received it on March 15 via DHL and have been using it exclusively since.
00 Bach box front.jpg

Initially I was a little disappointed in receiving the Stainless Steel version but over time, it has grown on me. Usually I prefer black units to match my Black Vaporesso Revenger X.
01 Bach box open.jpg

The standard extras
  • 4 extra grub screws & Allen key,
  • Bunch of O-rings
  • 3 – unlabeled coils (seems to be Ni80 staples) & cotton pad
  • 5ml glass
02 content.jpg

The Tank came with a 3 ml glass that can be taken apart pretty easily.
03 Bach parts.jpg

I especially like the thick fill cap, which has a double O-rings as it is encapsulated to form the juice tank.
04 Fill cap bottom.jpg

The drip tip fits snugged from the top as it’s held in place by a ring inside the top cap.
05 Fill cap top.jpg

I used a 26 gauge kanthal 1 x 32 gauge Ni80 alien wrap made especially for me by my friend William O.
(PM me if you’re interested in getting some of his work, I can make the introductions)
06 coiled.jpg

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fired it up to dry burn the coils.
06a coil burn.jpg

06b coil burned.jpg

Decked it on a yellow OBS Bat Mod, I think it looks pretty good. More pics to come later with this match up.

06c coil burned OBS.jpg

For my wick, I stretched out a 2 cm sliver of Japanese cotton. Personally I like to spend the time doing the Scottish roll since its helps create more fluff and I feel it helps plug the wicking holes more effectively.
07  wicking.jpg

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I left about 3 cm of cotton on each end of the coils and fluffed it up. I know doing so will help counter pressure the wick ports when filling and capping the tank.
08a.jpg
08b.jpg
08c.jpg
08d.jpg
08e.jpg
08f.jpg
08g.jpg

I did prime the coils before filling the tank.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is the Bachelor X on two different mods, looks pretty good on either in my opinion.
09 Bach OBS.jpg
5ml bubble on the OBS Bat

09a Rev X Bach X.jpg
3 ml glass on the Revenger X

Smart mode on the Vaporesso Revenger X reads the build at 0.26 Ω and suggests a wattage of 45; however I have been turning it down to around 30 Watt with a 10% AFC restriction. Like most tanks there isn’t any whistling unless a heavy draw.

My overall experience on the first build was great, I had no leaking issues even when refilling it and recapping the fill cap. The pressure didn’t seem to be of any issue. However on my second build, after 3 weeks of use, I did experience some leaking when capping it. I don’t think I fluffed the cotton enough.

I never liked the look of larger tanks and I always thought that the bubble was overly large but the look grew on me, especially knowing it could hold 2 ml more of juice. I just feel 3 ml is just too small, too bad tanks like this don’t include an extra 5ml glass.

Closing Thoughts:
The tanks is actually not that bad as I originally imagined. The 5 ml bubble tank grew on me and changed my opinion of bubble glasses over all. I really want to check out the Blitzen next!

My only negative review of the tank surrounds installation of the coils. It’s a real pain to remove one or two of those small grub screws when you install the coils, but realistically how often do you really replace the coils? The flavor on the tank is spot like the other tanks I’ve tried.

I would recommend this tank and rate it at 7.5/10.

Thanks to Heaven Gifts for the unit.
10. TY.jpg

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ehpro-Bachelor-X-RTA.html

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure.

Here are the other tanks that I have had experience with, along with a short comparison:
  • Wotofo Serpent SMM -
    • This airflow on the SMM was pretty tight since this tank was pretty compact. Much more fluid with the Bachelor.
  • Griffin Mini 25 -
    • This one had a top airflow design which was pretty smooth but still had a little restrictiveness to it compared to the Bachelor.
  • Asmodus Zesthia
    • The airflow on the Zesthia is probably the most comparable to the Bachelor. Both tanks are relatively similar in size but the chimney/drip tip bore is larger in the Bachelor which makes it just effortless to take a draw while the Zesthia has a very slight tighter one .
As with all tanks if you decide to take a deep quick draw it'll whistle..
Let me know if you have any specific questions. .

VU Sponsors