Become a Patron!

Choo chooooo! Jump on the Vape Train Thread!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven’t ordered anything in a week.

iu

:D

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have VT vanilla buttercream frosting. I looked for % online and they are all over the place. I'm looking to use this (at least try) as a solo flavor for my SIL. She loves the flavor profile. Is this flavor really concentrated? Any ideas on a starting %. I will be using a 50/50 blend.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

(Cut & Pasted)

Vanilla Buttercream Frosting - Vape Train Australia

star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-half.png

(4)
Percentages in recipes
Average mixing quantity: 1.8% (Median: 1.7%)
Minimum used quantity: 0.3%
Maximum used quantity: 6%

Single flavor recommendations: 3
Average quantity: 2.2% (Median: 3.0%)
Minimum used quantity: 1.5%
Maximum used quantity: 3.0%

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting - Vape Train Australia

star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-half.png

(4)
Percentages in recipes
Average mixing quantity: 1.8% (Median: 1.7%)
Minimum used quantity: 0.3%
Maximum used quantity: 6%

Single flavor recommendations: 3
Average quantity: 2.2% (Median: 3.0%)
Minimum used quantity: 1.5%
Maximum used quantity: 3.0%
OMG! Thank you! I know what I'm mixing tonight. I'm going to start with 1.75%.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really wanted the Carrot cake. :( It looks like the others flavors are available. I might have to skip this. It doesn't pay just to order one flavoring. I'm over it. :)
Just noticed the carrot cake is in....I'll have to place a order this weekend.

Edit: Order is in. Carrot cake is one of my favorite desserts beside lemon meringue pie. Doing low carb/keto I'm trying to recreate the taste sensation. I know it will never be the same though.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed the carrot cake is in....I'll have to place a order this weekend.

Edit: Order is in. Carrot cake is one of my favorite desserts beside lemon meringue pie. Doing low carb/keto I'm trying to recreate the taste sensation. I know it will never be the same though.
Good looking out, I just ordered from there and got some of the new ones.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How sweet is the Vt Carrot Cake?
IMO, it doesn’t need sweetener. I’ve got it mixed at 6% right now and I really like it. Not blow your mind like it.....it does need a bit of help, I think......but the elements are there. I’ll post back after it’s had a bit of a steep.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was checking out the new VT flavors on BCF and saw one called 'Love' which prompted me to say to myself 'What is Love?' ... of course the thought that immediately came to mind next after such an utterance was ...

:teehee:
:giggle::giggle::giggle: It is a good flavor, though.....white chocolate yumminess.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm mixing tonight. I expect my BSF package to be here soon.
I definitely like it. 3 Days in and walnut is coming out. No real carrot yet, but I’m not really expecting it. Rich. Light spices. I’m sure in a couple of weeks the cream cheese frosting will emerge, but I can taste a touch of it now.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did a quick taste test on my mix Carrot cake 60/40 (pg/vg) and 2mg/mL nic. Mixed at 6%. (Low end of suggested mixing %) is one will probably need some work. I can't pin point it but the dryness of the mouthfeel is not really good. I'm hoping that is just the ethanol from the flavoring.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did a quick taste test on my mix Carrot cake 60/40 (pg/vg) and 2mg/mL nic. Mixed at 6%. (Low end of suggested mixing %) is one will probably need some work. I can't pin point it but the dryness of the mouthfeel is not really good. I'm hoping that is just the ethanol from the flavoring.
Tried the carrot cake again. I did add some sweet mate (VT). All I taste now is sweetness. LOL no dryness but a faint taste of walnut and no spice. I think I'm going to start over and use this as a adjunct somehow.

The lemon meringue pie is good.

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I definitely like it. 3 Days in and walnut is coming out. No real carrot yet, but I’m not really expecting it. Rich. Light spices. I’m sure in a couple of weeks the cream cheese frosting will emerge, but I can taste a touch of it now.
I can't do spices. It it very spicy? Get any sweeter?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't do spices. It it very spicy? Get any sweeter?
Not really spicy. Not terribly sweet either. A lot of walnut. It’s been a few weeks and it hasn’t changed recently. I’m gonna try to boost the cake aspect but it may be just a sucky flavor. :(

VU Sponsors