Become a Patron!

Christmas shopping at Fasttech?

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Is anyone going to be doing any xmas shopping at fasttech? lol

I don't have kids but we're going to be spending Christmas with my side of the family this year which means 4 nephews and 1 niece.. We're also all planning to go see the new star wars movie shortly after Christmas so I'm thinking of grabbing 5-6 of these things as a gift and gift cards for a popcorn/pop/movie ticket.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2...-light-full-face-warrior-mask-halloween-party

What do you guys think?

Anyone have any other ideas? Is anyone else doing any Xmas shopping on fasttech? :D

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for my favorite person in the whole world and the only other vaper I hang out with, myself.

I've been wanting a VT inbox for a while and will probably pick one up from FT around xmas.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is anyone going to be doing any xmas shopping at fasttech? lol

I don't have kids but we're going to be spending Christmas with my side of the family this year which means 4 nephews and 1 niece.. We're also all planning to go see the new star wars movie shortly after Christmas so I'm thinking of grabbing 5-6 of these things as a gift and gift cards for a popcorn/pop/movie ticket.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2...-light-full-face-warrior-mask-halloween-party

What do you guys think?

Anyone have any other ideas? Is anyone else doing any Xmas shopping on fasttech? :D

Dude - if your ordered now you would be the bestest, favoritest uncle ever!

They say in stock, so bet you get them in a few weeks

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well maybe I should read threads more closely before replying..

My daughter wants a telescope for christmas and it never occurred to me to check FB. Thanks.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My thinking is, if he gets them now and they suck, he isn't out a lot of dough and will have time to get them something better

If they rock, he saved big bucks and the kids will have great blingy presents

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My thinking is, if he gets them now and they suck, he isn't out a lot of dough and will have time to get them something better

If they rock, he saved big bucks and the kids will have great blingy presents
That's what I'm thinking, honestly as long as they're good enough to use once at the movie theater I'll be pretty happy.. Placing an order on Tuesday (hoping for a bigger Halloween sale) going to toss them in.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's what I'm thinking, honestly as long as they're good enough to use once at the movie theater I'll be pretty happy.. Placing an order on Tuesday (hoping for a bigger Halloween sale) going to toss them in.

Must say the kid in me got all fired up when I clicked on the link :giggle:

Definitely miss Christmas shopping for young kids - there simply are no youngsters in my life right now and I miss buying them toys, lol

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Must say the kid in me got all fired up when I clicked on the link :giggle:

Definitely miss Christmas shopping for young kids - there simply are no youngsters in my life right now and I miss buying them toys, lol
I'm a kid and this kid likes DNA mods :D..

Okay I'm not a kid but ya know lol..

VU Sponsors