Become a Patron!

Ciao!

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, just joined this forum since this is practically my new hobby to me. Want to know more about this too, and this place seems incredibly more knowledgeable than many of the places I've visited! Hope I can know a good handful of you.

-Brian

As per vaping, I currently run some VV/VW mods, a Tesla Bamboo style and an eLeaf iStick. I want to know how to be able to make CLOUDS, but I don't want to get into dripping and having to refill after every 4-6 hits. I was a heavy smoker, and this has actually helped me quit and get my lungs back into shape!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and aloha!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, Brian, as your off the Cigs longer you'll see how much better you will start to feel too, Jump in and enjoy the forum:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, just joined this forum since this is practically my new hobby to me. Want to know more about this too, and this place seems incredibly more knowledgeable than many of the places I've visited! Hope I can know a good handful of you.

-Brian

As per vaping, I currently run some VV/VW mods, a Tesla Bamboo style and an eLeaf iStick. I want to know how to be able to make CLOUDS, but I don't want to get into dripping and having to refill after every 4-6 hits. I was a heavy smoker, and this has actually helped me quit and get my lungs back into shape!
While you can cloud from certain tanks the airflow which = clouds is not there. Dripping is going to be the best cloud option.

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and aloha!!
Hello! Thank you!

Welcome to VU, Brian, as your off the Cigs longer you'll see how much better you will start to feel too, Jump in and enjoy the forum:)
I've noticed for the most part. I'm able to hold my breath a lot better and sing somewhat more proficiently. Thank you!

While you can cloud from certain tanks the airflow which = clouds is not there. Dripping is going to be the best cloud option.
I figured...I have the Nautilus Mini with the adjustable airflow, but I figured dripping is the only way to get that. It just seems more difficult to get into than the other side. Thank you for that input, though!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah super easy to fall into it. being safety and cloudy is the only real stumbling block but that is easy to correct.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Always good to hear of someone quitting the smokes.

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah super easy to fall into it. being safety and cloudy is the only real stumbling block but that is easy to correct.
I figured. The vape lounges I go to have these people with all these crazy drip mods, it's ridiculous how big the clouds are. Mine are somewhat smaller with me cranking up all the way to my 5.5V/20W.

VU Sponsors