Become a Patron!

Cig free for almost a month.

FAsoldier85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Started smoking as a way to deal with the daily games of being in the military, vets and current members know what I'm talking about lol. after that golden DD214 was in my hand I found myself working out less, Didn't know how much I was trying to suck wind until I did a physical assessment for a Police Department... Needless to say I failed. That's when I knew I needed to quit.

Dec18th was the last day I actually smoked, I have a decent beginners mod/tank combo in the subtank mini sense of taste is coming back and foods I liked before I no longer do haha, oddly enough though I haven't been coughing the whole lungs trying to expel tar and cig deposits and what not even though to me it feels like my lung capacity improved a bit or is that a short term placebo effect?

I've quickly realized that I would need more than one tank to switch out flavors on the go (haven't been able to buy another tank yet). Also realized I tend to be a "Triple C" at home (Closet Cloud Chaser) not much plumage to be had with 100% stock everything but decent for me for my standards anyway.

Yes I understand I'm rambling and its hard to follow my thought process, I'm putting things out as it comes while managing a warehouse. But I will close with this. I'm glad and EXTREMELY grateful I've picked up vaping and dropped smoking hopefully soon I'll be able to find another box mod capable of chucking out some good clouds, nothing competition wise but you know, something if I want to show off for myself I can.

Cheers and vape on!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and congrats on being smoke free.

FAsoldier85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, I did make a mistake when I was buying juice though, 18mg juice was like a constant kick in the throat, I cut it down to 12 and it was still there, cut it down again to 6 and it's not bad for me trial and error, live and learn, and all that jazz.

VU Sponsors