Become a Patron!

CigaBuy.com Contest--Join us to get one Akuma mod or one Authentic Kanger Aerotank Mega BDC

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry pearl in trying I guess we just can't seen to get enough people that want free stuff

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
or the Holidays coming up and everyone may be getting ready or just don't want or need an awesome items you are offering.

May the Vape Gods be smiling upon me.....

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
hello, Everyone,
thanks very much for your participation, the contest is over now, although this contest doesn't reach the goal, but it still better and much better than the previous several contest, so I picked a winner randomly through the random.org, and this lucky number is 15, he is @bluraff3 , and congrats!!! The winner can contact me through PM to get your prize within 72 hours, and you can pick one gift between Akuma mod and authentic Kanger atomizer. And after your votes, absolutely the cloupor T8 will be the gifts of next contest. And the new contest will become soon in today, welcome to join us again~~:D:D And thanks again~~

参与者1.jpg 参与者2.jpg 获奖者.jpg

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not upset I'm very happy for the winner and I wish them all the best and many more wins

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good luck @tick22 may the random be ever in you favor

Drat, looks like the Vape Gods are still pissed at me for some strange reason. Lost Vape mail, dropped glass tank, flooding Kayfun and now once again, nothing.
I may have to sacrifice something or one....
but congrats to bluraff3

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats on the win. Can't say I didn't wish it was me ;-), but congrats all the way.

nogalesvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
congrats to bluraff3 i hope you enjoy your akuma mod

VU Sponsors