Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy.com Contest# Join us to win a CLOUPOR T8

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sad, simple contest, needed 150 linked.....and no one playing....was soo looking forward to the 1/150 chances prize

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why don't we ever make the goal post amount? Is our forum really that small?

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not small, just not a lot of active participants in the contest forums it seems:(

Cloudz4Days

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And that sucks to be honest because I'm genuinely excited about this prize. I've really been wanting a regulated device. I could make one but I'm not comfortable enough yet. Unregulated boxes are easy and becoming second nature at this point but still

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't use facebook. Even with privacy settings enabled, the wrong facebook post could kill my career. The only social media site I use is linkedin.com for professional connections.
That is a really screwed up trend. What people do on their personal time is just that personal. Unless of course it is illegal...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I figured it was flowers. But the tableware is pretty common over here for the accents as well when people have accents like that (not as common).

My daughter would love the zebra style prints on those inserts.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I figured it was flowers. But the tableware is pretty common over here for the accents as well when people have accents like that (not as common).

My daughter would love the zebra style prints on those inserts.

haha, I love the it too, that's why I choose this kinda design, myself design the internal structure of the Wardrobe. Haha, simple but I'm satisfied with it. :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
haha, I love the it too, that's why I choose this kinda design, myself design the internal structure of the Wardrobe. Haha, simple but I'm satisfied with it. :D
It's always nice when you can design what you need instead of adjusting to what you buy.

I've always heard that Asia living spaces have very low ceiings but yours don't like that, how high are they?

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's always nice when you can design what you need instead of adjusting to what you buy.

I've always heard that Asia living spaces have very low ceiings
not low, and not very high neither, about 3 meters:D:D Maybe most of Asians are not as tall as you are. :p:p

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not low, and not very high neither, about 3 meters:D:D Maybe most of Asians are not as tall as you are. :p:p
That is actually a very nice height. A lot of homes here are in the 2.7-2.8 range. But yes, that sounds like a lot of headroom for the average Asian ;)

Most of the descriptions I've heard are specifically from Japan, guess their standards are different there, but they are also a bit more space constrained on that little island.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is actually a very nice height. A lot of homes here are in the 2.7-2.8 range. But yes, that sounds like a lot of headroom for the average Asian ;)

Most of the descriptions I've heard are specifically from Japan, guess their standards are different there, but they are also a bit more space constrained on that little island.

haha~~that's true in Japan:D:D

VU Sponsors