#CigaBuy.com Contest# Join us to win a CLOUPOR T8

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm very hopeful that we'll get the other 13 we need to finish this one, but the realist in me says it's looking rather grimm. I really wanted that T8 too, oh well, guess I'll just have to buy one. Random doesn't like me much anyways on here.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm very hopeful that we'll get the other 13 we need to finish this one, but the realist in me says it's looking rather grimm. I really wanted that T8 too, oh well, guess I'll just have to buy one. Random doesn't like me much anyways on here.

Nah, I have worse luck. I can enter a contest by myself and still lose. Haven't figured that one out yet.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
maybe I will not wait for these 10 more, I'm sorting out the participants list, I will announce the result tomorrow~~:rolleyes:
Thanks again for everything you do! You are awesome! A bunch of us tried to get other people to vote and a lot more did as we pushed. Even though we didn't hit the mark, you are still following through with the contest!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Its the 7:24am on the other side of the world hope we know who won soon :)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, Everyone,
The cigabuy Cloupor T8 is over now, it lasts over one month. sorry for the delay of drawing~~something wrong with my computer and your lists are disappeared, so I had to resort out your list.
But still want to thank you for participating in our contest, we got 111 participants here, although it doesn't reach 150 or 120, still thanks for your support!!! And its our first time to break 100 participants! So we decided to sent out the T8. Now, after the random drawing, the luckiest winner of our T8 is number 17, he is @InMyImage, Congrats to him~~:D:D, the winner can contact me within 72 hours to get your prize.
Have a great day, all vapers here~~;);)

Pearl

获奖者3.jpg 参与者1.jpg 参与者2.jpg 参与者3.jpg 参与者4.jpg

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @pearlzeng for a great contest I hope you all enjoy all the contests yet to come from CigaBuy I don't think they are done they do many great things for this group good luck y'all

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Everyone,
The cigabuy Cloupor T8 is over now, it lasts over one month. sorry for the delay of drawing~~something wrong with my computer and your lists are disappeared, so I had to resort out your list.
But still want to thank you for participating in our contest, we got 111 participants here, although it doesn't reach 150 or 120, still thanks for your support!!! And its our first time to break 100 participants! So we decided to sent out the T8. Now, after the random drawing, the luckiest winner of our T8 is number 17, he is @InMyImage, Congrats to him~~:D:D, the winner can contact me within 72 hours to get your prize.
Have a great day, all vapers here~~;);)

Pearl

View attachment 12027 View attachment 12028 View attachment 12029 View attachment 12030 View attachment 12031
I think the appropriate US slang here is Sweet! Will be my first box mod.

Thanks @pearlzeng and Cigabuy for all the great contests and support here on VU.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We the T8 cleared the ISC in Chicago just hopefully it will be here in the next couple of days.

Paid for a Kayfun v4 for @pearlzeng to have delivered with it and looking forward to trying them both out. Something tells me that it will take me a bit longer to figure out the new Kayfun than the T8 LOL!

Also bought the flashlight I posted in my entry and think it is going to be great to finally have flashlight that doesn't roll. The fact that it uses 18650 batteries is a bonus too!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We the T8 cleared the ISC in Chicago just hopefully it will be here in the next couple of days.

Paid for a Kayfun v4 for @pearlzeng to have delivered with it and looking forward to trying them both out. Something tells me that it will take me a bit longer to figure out the new Kayfun than the T8 LOL!

Also bought the flashlight I posted in my entry and think it is going to be great to finally have flashlight that doesn't roll. The fact that it uses 18650 batteries is a bonus too!
I have been looking at the t8 for some time and would really like to know what you think of it

www.cigabuy.com

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was planning to post on my first impressions after I used it for a day or so. Already making sure I have 2 batteries fully charged for when it gets delivered ;)
Were those batteries 35 amp that have not been used else where?
If they have I strongly suggest getting a t8 set that are going to remain married with each other forever.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Were those batteries 35 amp that have not been used else where?
If they have I strongly suggest getting a t8 set that are going to remain married with each other forever.
They are the LG HE2's. I'll most likely still vape at less than 20 watts like I do today so I can't imagine needing more. On the 1st I'm going to go ahead and order at least 1 if not 2 new pairs and I'd like to get a Nitecore D4.
The flashlight uses dual 18650's so it would be nice if I can afford to get 2 sets ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After the USPO lost my package causing a 4 day delay in getting my package, I finally got my hands on it today, YAY! :D

I have to say that the Cloupor T8 is very nice. The feel in the hand is good and it is an instant wake vape which is so much nicer than my ZNA 30 clone. The buttons are nice, although I wish that the fire button was just a little bit bigger... Magnetic back is very strong. Insides are clean. I like the fact that the Ohm reader is down to hundredths and appears to be with 1-2 hundreds of my Ohm reader. Also like that it gives a battery remaining indicator that is in %'s remaining. Volt display is realtime output and reads 0,0 when not being fired.

Big thing is how light it is for a dual 18650 mod!!! It weighs no more than, and possible less than, my ZNA 30 clone and noticeably less than my FUHattan Carbon clone.

I also bought the flashlight that I vote voted for: http://www.cigabuy.com/black-cree-xm-l-t6-1200-lumens-hard-light-led-flashlight-p-6445.html
It is very light but well made, very bright, works with 1 or 2 18650 batteries and appears to be very durable. Bonus in my opintion is that it can tilt at an angle easily because of the shape of the battery tubes and it's flat side keep it from rolling.

Also went ahead and bought a new Kayfun v4 clone: http://www.cigabuy.com/kayfun-v4-clone-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-rba-p-6797.html
Unlike reports I'm seeing about the first wave of clones from Fasttech, Tobeco and even EHPro, this one is clean of any machine oil. Smells just like the 316L stainless steel that it is made from. Threads seem to be very smooth and better than the Tobeco Kayfun and Orchid that I have. And the parts bag appears to have a replacement for ever small part including the 510 pin, insulator, positive post, positive post insulator and all the o-rings and screws.

The Kayfun v4 is complicated though... it took a while just to figure out how to do a basic disassembly for buiding, changing tanks, and filling. I have that figured out now and depending on how I feel tonight I'm hope to build it out after giving it a quick rinse.

Here are some pics of everything:
Cigabuy16.jpg

Cigabuy17.jpg

Cigabuy21.jpg

Cigabuy22.jpg

Cigabuy19.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After the USPO lost my package causing a 4 day delay in getting my package, I finally got my hands on it today, YAY! :D

I have to say that the Cloupor T8 is very nice. The feel in the hand is good and it is an instant wake vape which is so much nicer than my ZNA 30 clone. The buttons are nice, although I wish that the fire button was just a little bit bigger... Magnetic back is very strong. Insides are clean. I like the fact that the Ohm reader is down to hundredths and appears to be with 1-2 hundreds of my Ohm reader. Also like that it gives a battery remaining indicator that is in %'s remaining. Volt display is realtime output and reads 0,0 when not being fired.

Big thing is how light it is for a dual 18650 mod!!! It weighs no more than, and possible less than, my ZNA 30 clone and noticeably less than my FUHattan Carbon clone.

I also bought the flashlight that I vote voted for: http://www.cigabuy.com/black-cree-xm-l-t6-1200-lumens-hard-light-led-flashlight-p-6445.html
It is very light but well made, very bright, works with 1 or 2 18650 batteries and appears to be very durable. Bonus in my opintion is that it can tilt at an angle easily because of the shape of the battery tubes and it's flat side keep it from rolling.

Also went ahead and bought a new Kayfun v4 clone: http://www.cigabuy.com/kayfun-v4-clone-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-rba-p-6797.html
Unlike reports I'm seeing about the first wave of clones from Fasttech, Tobeco and even EHPro, this one is clean of any machine oil. Smells just like the 316L stainless steel that it is made from. Threads seem to be very smooth and better than the Tobeco Kayfun and Orchid that I have. And the parts bag appears to have a replacement for ever small part including the 510 pin, insulator, positive post, positive post insulator and all the o-rings and screws.

The Kayfun v4 is complicated though... it took a while just to figure out how to do a basic disassembly for buiding, changing tanks, and filling. I have that figured out now and depending on how I feel tonight I'm hope to build it out after giving it a quick rinse.

Cigabuy16.jpg

Cigabuy17.jpg

Cigabuy21.jpg

Cigabuy22.jpg

Cigabuy19.jpg
wow you have teeny tiny hands LOL

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Cigabuy16.jpg

Cigabuy17.jpg

Cigabuy21.jpg

Cigabuy22.jpg

Cigabuy19.jpg

It's cool, Thanks for your update and review~~

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wow you have teeny tiny hands LOL
Probably has more to do with the way I'm holding it and you can't see part of my hand because of the lap board.

My hands are pretty normal sized compared to the other 6'+ tall people I know.

VU Sponsors