Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy.com# Contest--join us to win free e-liquid and huge coupon code

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will feel so dumb if I screw this up since I am a teacher! Lol. Anyway. My guess is 410.

Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Forgot my link!
http://www.cigabuy.com/feellife-10ml-tutti-fruit-flavor-e-liquid-nicotine-11mgml-p-1693.html
This is so weird, i tried and tried to copy a link for menthol instead, but it will not let me, keeps picking this!!!!!!! I wanted this for a new vaper gift in 12 mg i left the link it copied so you would see imtried, but the brand i wanted was the Hangse

It is ok, only one day left, but still need 20 more. I'm afraid this contest will not reach 50 again, but I think it might be the problem of my math test. :(

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay people this is coming down to the wire ,,,, Just go to the web site and pick a flavor you like, copy the link ,paste it here and post the answer here,, (hint: the answer is 410)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok everyone tag anybody you can share it on any social media lets do a final push I'm sure we know at least 50 that could go for some free juice

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok everyone tag anybody you can share it on any social media lets do a final push I'm sure we know at least 50 that could go for some free juice
Thanks Thayer, you always be my side and support me;);)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, vapers, our contest is over now, Thanks for all of your participation, we got 31 people join us. And Considering to my math question is totally a mess, So I will count you all in the drawing and I have already done, our request is 30, But we only get 31, i will only choice one winner, and the lucky number is: 7, and this lucky man is @Fishee , Congrats~~and you will get two bottles of e-liquid and one aspire atomizers and a coupon code, welcome to PM me and claim your gifts, thanks all~~Our next contest will begin soon

活动参加者.jpg 获奖者1.jpg

VU Sponsors