Become a Patron!

CIGABUY CONTEST--HELP Damwow to get her vision spinner battery

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, everyone,
This is Pearl again, and this is contest time again. But this contest would be a little bit different than usual. Because this contest is hold for a lady @Damwow who is kind and would like to help his cousin quit smoking with e-cig kits, But this lady failed to figure out the flash deal and missed our vision spinner in the flash deals yestoday afternoon because it's her first participation. For her kindness, I hope all of you will like to help her to get this free vision spinner battery:
http://www.cigabuy.com/vision-rechargeable-variable-voltage-battery-p-3375.html

Rules:
1) Browsed our site: http://www.cigabuy.com , find one atomizer you like most in our site, comment the link under this thread. two of the atomizers you choose will be the contest gifts in next contest, next contest will be hold in next Friday!
2) When comments of links reach 50, this contest would be effective, lady Damwow can get her Vision battery. and we would also choose three people randomly by using random.org, and give each of them 10 CG points.
3) each account can only give one link. this helping contest will be expired in 4th, August, 12:00 PM( Bei Jing time)

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, everyone,
This is Pearl again, and this is contest time again. But this contest would be a little bit different than usual. Because this contest is hold for a lady @Damwow who is kind and would like to help his cousin quit smoking with e-cig kits, But this lady failed to figure out the flash deal and missed our vision spinner in the flash deals yestoday afternoon because it's her first participation. For her kindness, I hope all of you will like to help her to get this free vision spinner battery:

Rules:
1) Browsed our site: http://www.cigabuy.com , find one atomizer you like most in our site, comment the link under this thread. two of the atomizers you choose will be the contest gifts in next contest, next contest will be hold in next Friday!
2) When comments of links reach 50, this contest would be effective, lady Damwow can get her Vision battery. and we would also choose three people randomly by using random.org, and give each of them 10 CG points.
3) each account can only give one link. this helping contest will be expired in 4th, August, 12:00 PM( Bei Jing time)

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Hello, everyone,

Rules:

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Ohh brother

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You guys are all awesome. She will be so surprised if we pull this off. I had tried entering contests before for the clicks to help her out maybe this one will work.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Budget is tapped at the moment, but added several things to my wish list!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Budget is tapped at the moment, but added several things to my wish list!

Oh you don't buy anything, just post a link in here and two of the atomizers that get posted in here will be part of their next contest on here. So sorry about confusion!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's my link: http://www.cigabuy.com/kraken-atomizer-clone-26650-rebuildable-atomizer-rba-kit-p-3957.html
Posting for @[user]DamWow[/user]. Hope everything goes ok with your cousin!
Thank you!! Ironic thing is she stopped smoking by vaping, but passed her equipment on to help someone else stop smoking, because she actually quit vaping.

Now she is so stressed smokes like a chimney, and really wants to quit. When I saw the sale, I thought, this is a great way to help her. With school starting (I'm a 2nd grade teacher, and getting stuff ready for my new kiddos, my husband always said I needed a part time job to support my teaching habit!!! But teaching the little ones is costly, many come with no supplies, so they will magically appear in their desks, rewards, ya know all the good stuff), plus been getting reservations for services at my daughters wedding, man that's expensive now adays!!!

So thought this would be an economical way to help her and do something that put a smile on her face! Thanks to everyone that has been helping, it was so nice of @pearlzeng to do this!!!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This one is definitely different ... http://www.cigabuy.com/35ml-gourd-shaped-transparent-atomizer-for-e-cigarette-p-3332.html
296612_130414256678838725.jpg

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really dont get this! when I started vaping this thing cost over $20+ shipping
136301_973040_HKH-136301.jpg

301482_130427806698570785.jpg

The Spinners where out of my Reach back then. Now they cost $8.55!

I must be out of touch how long have these things been at this price?

Last edited:

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you!! Ironic thing is she stopped smoking by vaping, but passed her equipment on to help someone else stop smoking, because she actually quit vaping.

Now she is so stressed smokes like a chimney, and really wants to quit. When I saw the sale, I thought, this is a great way to help her. With school starting (I'm a 2nd grade teacher, and getting stuff ready for my new kiddos, my husband always said I needed a part time job to support my teaching habit!!! But teaching the little ones is costly, many come with no supplies, so they will magically appear in their desks, rewards, ya know all the good stuff), plus been getting reservations for services at my daughters wedding, man that's expensive now adays!!!

So thought this would be an economical way to help her and do something that put a smile on her face! Thanks to everyone that has been helping, it was so nice of @pearlzeng to do this!!!
I have an Aunt that's a teacher and she has told me several times about buying supplies for class out of pocket,and it adds up real quick.It's a good thing you're trying to do for her,and hopefully this will help her quit for good.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have an Aunt that's a teacher and she has told me several times about buying supplies for class out of pocket,and it adds up real quick.It's a good thing you're trying to do for her,and hopefully this will help her quit for good.
It is unbelievable what my husband and I spend a year on school supplies. My classroom knows my mother as grandma, even though not many classes ever get to meet her because even she buys treats for my treasure chest and treat jars.

It really is sad how many kids come to school without basic supplies. Last year we were on a field trip and the kids had the option to bring their own or get a school sack lunch. I packed enough for 3 kids and a sand which for me, four 2 of my kids and two of another teachers kids didn't have lunches. I gave the fourth child my lunch, and his teacher, a much younger teacher, came to me while munching on her lunch mind you, and says I wouldn't have done that if I were you. Why I asked, she said let them go home and tell their parents they didn't have lunch!! Maybe then the parent will do it. I thought young lady you have a lot to learn! My best friend and my cousin, (the one I am hoping to win this for) are both social workers, there are some parents out there that just shouldn't have kids!

Thank you for helping with the contest!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Woohoo when we count only one link per person and not mine, we are about half way!! Fingers and toes crossed, thanks again Pearl

VU Sponsors