Become a Patron!

CIGABUY CONTEST--HELP Damwow to get her vision spinner battery

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL @Teo22 ... yes, I've been told, but it baffles me every time..... I guess it sounds different in my head! :D Thank you ;)

But to stay on topic...... I don't know if I'm crazy or what..... but THIS appeals to me. Weird right? But it's kinda kitschy (sp?) in all the right ways! *giggles*..... check it out!

http://www.cigabuy.com/hades-mod-clone-26650-mechanical-mod-p-3960.html

No, I don't thing it's Weird, I think it's RAD!!
The rest you have to interpret for me? PLEASE with a cherry on top!!!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damwow how many more? Or did you win it?
If not, you won a better one from me, and you even get an option!!!

you are so sweet to offer to do that! :)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damwow if you don't win, I will buy it for you, If Cigabuy dose not give it to you, And that will take care of that!!!!!
How nice of you I couldn't let you do that! I am just trying to help a lady down on her luck right now! But I have to say I have met the nicest people on here.

Looks like I am still about 14 short. Hard to keep track with double posts and I'm going did I count that one? Lol!

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
come on folks.....we can do this. help the lady out, won't you? it will make you feel good! blissysmile.gif

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay if I counted correctly we have 35 ends tomorrow. But I have to say this even if we don't make it, there are some straight up great people on here!!!!!!! Please let me know when I can return the favor!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
By the way, I will be wrapping this and taking her picture as she opens it to post on here! Thanks again, vapers have the biggest heart! I had an ego she tried, but it isn't working well and she did better with the variable volts. So I thought this spinner was perfect! Thanks again guys!

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really dont get this! when I started vaping this thing cost over $20+ shipping

301482_130427806698570785.jpg

The Spinners where out of my Reach back then. Now they cost $8.55!

I must be out of touch how long have these things been at this price?

When i started vaping I paid $40 for this spinner from a local B&M.......

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Almost there!!!! Woohoo! She will be so surprised,!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
are we there yet, pearl? :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh god yeah! lol. Sorry. I get kind of excited when I see vape glass. I've got so many kinds of glass drip tips. I just love them. I haven't used anything else for ever ("ever": a word used in vape circles to define days and weeks)

View attachment 3079
Never tried glass tips before! Will have do that!!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Argh 2 more!!!! You guys are awesome!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@pearlzeng hey. How long is shipping to the uk and is it free? Are there any delays currently?
usually, the delivery time of registered mail is about 8~9 days, and you can get tracking number through registered mail. and you need to pay the shipping cost. usually, there is no delay, but when there is natural disaster, war, or the shipping address(destination) do not have very good transportation, or we are in holiday, it may have few days delay.

Good Design.
Hello, everyone,
This is Pearl again, and this is contest time again. But this contest would be a little bit different than usual. Because this contest is hold for a lady @Damwow who is kind and would like to help his cousin quit smoking with e-cig kits, But this lady failed to figure out the flash deal and missed our vision spinner in the flash deals yestoday afternoon because it's her first participation. For her kindness, I hope all of you will like to help her to get this free vision spinner battery:
http://www.cigabuy.com/vision-rechargeable-variable-voltage-battery-p-3375.html

Rules:
1) Browsed our site: http://www.cigabuy.com , find one atomizer you like most in our site, comment the link under this thread. two of the atomizers you choose will be the contest gifts in next contest, next contest will be hold in next Friday!
2) When comments of links reach 50, this contest would be effective, lady Damwow can get her Vision battery. and we would also choose three people randomly by using random.org, and give each of them 10 CG points.
3) each account can only give one link. this helping contest will be expired in 4th, August, 12:00 PM( Bei Jing time)

Thanks! Have a nice day!

[/QUOT

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
usually, the delivery time of registered mail is about 8~9 days, and you can get tracking number through registered mail. and you need to pay the shipping cost. usually, there is no delay, but when there is natural disaster, war, or the shipping address(destination) do not have very good transportation, or we are in holiday, it may have few days delay.
Ok. That's what I thought. Thanks

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We take care of our own I would like to think. I had a brand new Ego starter kit on my desk. (just in case). TCB Baby! I use the Russian 91% from Cigabuy myself. On a Stingray.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks everyone I will post a picture of her opening her gift! I would have gotten it myself eventually, but so grateful to Pearl and all of you since I was too dumb to figure out the sale that night! Lol. Most important thing is she will be on her way to a smoke free life and hopefully with support I will have her there permanently! Once she gets back online I will get her to sign up here as well!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks everyone I will post a picture of her opening her gift! I would have gotten it myself eventually, but so grateful to Pearl and all of you since I was too dumb to figure out the sale that night! Lol. Most important thing is she will be on her way to a smoke free life and hopefully with support I will have her there permanently! Once she gets back online I will get her to sign up here as well!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

It would of been my pleasure to help you, Damwow

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, already reach 50 before 12:00pm here!!!! We make it with all of your guys' help. Damwow will get her vision battery free shipped. Thanks again. And @Damwow, you can contact me and give your shipping address at : [email protected]
or our official facebook: CigabuyECigarettes
or you can just send me information through PM here. Congratulations!!!:D:D

As a vaper, who knows how important this is, she would have got it anyways!!!!!
And if she needs a tank, she will get one!! I have plenty of new ones I've never used!!!
We are here on Vapingunderground, because vapers have to come together, not only to help one another, but so we can have ONE VOICE!!!! :)
Thanks to all who had a hand putting VapingUnderGround.com together!!!!!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We take care of our own I would like to think. I had a brand new Ego starter kit on my desk. (just in case). TCB Baby! I use the Russian 91% from Cigabuy myself. On a Stingray.

How do you feel about the Russian 91%? Hope you would like it.;);)

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How nice of you I couldn't let you do that! I am just trying to help a lady down on her luck right now! But I have to say I have met the nicest people on here.

Looks like I am still about 14 short. Hard to keep track with double posts and I'm going did I count that one? Lol!

No. You wouldn't take that Joy from me, would you? :(

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, already reach 50 before 12:00pm here!!!! We make it with all of your guys' help. Damwow will get her vision battery free shipped. Thanks again. And @Damwow, you can contact me and give your shipping address at : [email protected]
or our official facebook: CigabuyECigarettes
or you can just send me information through PM here. Congratulations!!!:D:D

Thank you!!!!!!!
And you even got business, from me, already!

VU Sponsors