Become a Patron!

CIGABUY CONTEST--HELP Damwow to get her vision spinner battery

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay if I counted correctly we have 35 ends tomorrow. But I have to say this even if we don't make it, there are some straight up great people on here!!!!!!! Please let me know when I can return the favor!

Damwow, I learned the hard way. When they give you a date & time, they mean China time. It ends first over there !

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you feel about the Russian 91%? Hope you would like it.;);)
It is the Rolls Royce of atomizers. It hits so smooth there is hardly any way to describe it. You sold it to me as I remember. I consider you a friend. I was just messing with you that night. Everyone did good helping that Lady out. My heart is twice as big as my wallet, but if the contest went bad I was going to make Shure she had something. I have a big mouth, & a kind heart. Don't tell anyone, don't want that getting around. I'm just a bearded long haired, Harley ridin' Vaper. I like it that way.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to solder the loading door on the bottom of my Russian 91% shut. It kept leaking juice & removing the Harley oil from my favorite greasy Levi's. Ya know how Bikers hate to be clean. :cool:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Had to solder the loading door on the bottom of my Russian 91% shut. It kept leaking juice & removing the Harley oil from my favorite greasy Levi's. Ya know how Bikers hate to be clean. :cool:
:oops::oops:A little confused. But you just said it is ok. But the leaking thing?? What's wrong?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The little air hole on the base. Leaked all over the place. I like it so much I just deal with it. The juice kept seeping thru the tape so I soldered it shut. Drilled a hole in the side near the top. It ain't right, but it works. I don't complain unless I have no other option. Never does much good anyway. My Kayfun is the one that the door leaks. Both leak but I got it somewhere else. Either way they both work. Got the two mixed up. Easy to do, they are almost identical.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the things about being old is I can screw up & no one gets mad. I remember now, the Russian I lay on it's side air hole up so it don't leak. I can't take it anywhere. The Kayfun3.1 I soldered shut. The UD igo-w I drilled a hole in. It never worked right so I put it in our 60 ton press and made it smaller.

Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
One of the things about being old is I can screw up & no one gets mad. I remember now, the Russian I lay on it's side air hole up so it don't leak. I can't take it anywhere. The Kayfun3.1 I soldered shut. The UD igo-w I drilled a hole in. It never worked right so I put it in our 60 ton press and made it smaller.
This is happening because when you close the air hole it has no way to vent. When you screw on the cap you're increasing the pressure within the device and it forces the juice into the only place it can now go, which is the unobstructed inner chamber. At this point the juice can either come out of the top, or out of the air hole. Filling through the fill port probably will solve your problems. Alternatively, pop the top off of your bottle and blow out the excess back into the bottle. :):) Hope it can help.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank You. How completely cool. I have never filled it from the bottom, but I understand now. The act of screwing the top on creates enough pressure it will push the juice out. How simple, yet complex. Young lady you indeed taught an old dog a new trick. I thought it was defective, turns out I am defective! It works just fine. I am really glad to have them. I am waiting for the 26650 size also. I like them that much. I buy vg pg by the gallon & make my own juice, so if I loose a little it's ok. If they start making a 26650 Russian I would like one for my collection. Thank You for taking the time to explain this to me. I am indeed grateful. Tramp.

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yes, she won the vision battery and I have already inform her through through message. when she provide the shipping address, I will arrange the shipping issues immediately. But perhaps she fall asleep now.:):)
I did fall asleep, I woke up withe my iPad min beside me and the message I had started to Pearl with my address laying in bed beside me,
It is the Rolls Royce of atomizers. It hits so smooth there is hardly any way to describe it. You sold it to me as I remember. I consider you a friend. I was just messing with you that night. Everyone did good helping that Lady out. My heart is twice as big as my wallet, but if the contest went bad I was going to make Shure she had something. I have a big mouth, & a kind heart. Don't tell anyone, don't want that getting around. I'm just a bearded long haired, Harley ridin' Vaper. I like it that way.
and I thought when I got your private message that you were upset that I was getting help with a cheap product! Lololololololololol. Thank you for your kindness!!!!!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did fall asleep, I woke up withe my iPad min beside me and the message I had started to Pearl with my address laying in bed beside me,

and I thought when I got your private message that you were upset that I was getting help with a cheap product! Lololololololololol. Thank you for your kindness!!!!!
I do that with my phone lol. It always amazes me how it's still there in the same place when you wake. Strange isn't it?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so it looks like we prevailed huh? yay to everyone who came together to get this done!
yaysmilesa_smiley.gif

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thought you were going to chew me out! Be like they are so cheap....lol. Well when you are writing checks left and right for wedding deposits, the ex was supposed to help with, and now says wellllllll later. It cost me about a thousand just to move my kid to PA for grad school, she just graduated with a bachelors degree in December, at 20 years old, it only took her two and a half years (trust me the brains don't come from her parents, okay maybe more from mom, but. She makes me look stupid) :)

The Uhaul alone cost $700 her fathers response towards helping? Well you have a college degree. The kid substitute taught and delivered pizza at night to save money for her masters degree. She only cost me $1500 a year in tuition due to scholarships and worked two jobs through college to help with expenses. I moved her almost two weeks ago and she did get a job she starts this week. But it killed her to ask for food money when she called today, she knows mom would give her last dime to help my kids or anyone for that matter! but she ares to ask. The real kicker is her dad makes a lot more money than my husband and I do as teachers! So when I saw Pearls sale I was like great! I can do something for some one else and aside for shipping it won't cost me much, but could really lift the spirits of someone going through a rough time,

I was hesitant to let Pearl post the contest because I didn't want any negative feelings or messages and other than one, and I am not sure if he is being a jerk or sarcastic, because he has that type of humor.. Everything was so positive! I will post a pic of her with her new toy when I get it, and just hope that all of you feel even half as great as I do knowing we are helping someone out!

Did I just write one of those book posts I hate? Guess I just had a rough day and as soon as I mentioned the ex I got a bad case of Diarreha of the mouth! And if you have stamina to read this rant and not fall asleep, maybe you will have a better understand why I am more of a giver, not a receiver especially @Teo22

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for me, when the day comes I can't give to someone in need. They will sliding me into that Easy bake oven. I have been hungry, been homeless. That is something a person don't forget.

Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, All,
Thanks to all of your participation, the helping contest is over now, and with your kind-hearted help, Lady@Damwow get her battery, because our collections of links are more than 50. And we have chose three people randomly and award them 10 CG points, they are: @Hobby Kid, @SMOKIE,@rjmara, congratulations. You can provide your email through PM, and The points can be add in your email, the CG points can be used to purchase goods in Cigabuy and 10CG=$1. (PS: the email should be the one you used to register account in our website) Thanks again.
And the two products that used as contest gifts in next contest are 2 aerotank mega clearomizers, because they got most votes:
http://www.cigabuy.com/aerotank-mega-style-clearomizer-p-3779.html

The next contest time is friday: 8th, August. Hope you can follow us and join us again. Thanks.

1975167_1443918792549521_7430813426937856590_n.jpg

10592931_1443918795882854_1176638479014249317_n.jpg

10552481_1443918775882856_3798771112221736020_n.jpg

10553498_1443932762548124_7689105769855064050_n.jpg
10492160_1443932942548106_7116888653388175080_n.jpg
1545910_1443932895881444_871196160399434486_n.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pearl, I think that's cool. I, Myself was just helping someone in need. Do they make a Russian 91% in a 26650?
I can't see well enough to rebuild those tiny coils anymore. Well I can, but prefer not too. That's why I have not got an Aerotank Mega. My Pro Tank 3 goes thru enough of them.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Pearl, I think that's cool. I, Myself was just helping someone in need. Do they make a Russian 91% in a 26650?
I can't see well enough to rebuild those tiny coils anymore. Well I can, but prefer not too. That's why I have not got an Aerotank Mega. My Pro Tank 3 goes thru enough of them.
We don't have russian 91% in 26650, I will tell the product line to buy them. And we have kayfun lite plus clone in 26650.
Maybe you can have a look at it.
http://www.cigabuy.com/26650-kayfun-lite-plus-rebuildable-atomizer-p-3958.html

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank You Pearl, I can wait on the Aero Tank. I don't care for pre made coils. The 26650 line is catching on. I like the clouds they make due to the volume, & the battery life is a lot better between charges. & they just look cool.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damwow I hope you daughter kills it with that Masters. I had a lot of fun with mine. Made a Hell of a lot of $. Nothing quite like a Bank President praying I can bring their ATM network back on line when He's going to piss his pants any moment if I don't. During a normal day he would not cross the room to spit on me. Power is power Baby!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damwow I hope you daughter kills it with that Masters. I had a lot of fun with mine. Made a Hell of a lot of $. Nothing quite like a Bank President praying I can bring their ATM network back on line when He's going to piss his pants any moment if I don't. During a normal day he would not cross the room to spit on me. Power is power Baby!
Thank you. She got a job at a gas station, and has an interview at a bank tomorrow for another part time job. When I said hey don't forget you also have school work, she said yea and you worked as an elementary principal, going threw a divorce and raising two of us. I think I can handle two part time time jobs. Lol. She is a worker I will give her that.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you. She got a job at a gas station, and has an interview at a bank tomorrow for another part time job. When I said hey don't forget you also have school work, she said yea and you worked as an elementary principal, going threw a divorce and raising two of us. I think I can handle two part time time jobs. Lol. She is a worker I will give her that.

Hello, Damwow, this is the tracking number of your package(vision battery) : LN411224892CN , you can check the transport progress by yourself.

VU Sponsors