Become a Patron!

CIGABUY CONTEST--HELP Damwow to get her vision spinner battery

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
*squealing with delight* yes I am thrilled, Pearl which postal ervice can I track that through

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How nice of you I couldn't let you do that! I am just trying to help a lady down on her luck right now! But I have to say I have met the nicest people on here.

Looks like I am still about 14 short. Hard to keep track with double posts and I'm going did I count that one? Lol!

I just wanted to say Congrats on reaching your goal... a little late as it may be!!
I am new to this Forum, but I am so happy to see that it is filled with the same spirit of vapers helping other vapers as the one I normally frequent... :D

I also want to say Thanks to the vendor for sponsoring this... and a special shout-out to Hobby Kid for beating the old superstition about the 1st post(er) never winning... LOL!!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just wanted to say Congrats on reaching your goal... a little late as it may be!!
I am new to this Forum, but I am so happy to see that it is filled with the same spirit of vapers helping other vapers as the one I normally frequent... :D

I also want to say Thanks to the vendor for sponsoring this... and a special shout-out to Hobby Kid for beating the old superstition about the 1st post(er) never winning... LOL!!

thank you!:D:D

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay guys, I got my cousin to sign up on here, if you get a chance, drop her a line and send her a big VU WELCOME ! @Denise

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no greater feeling than to share with someone in need. I have been homeless, penniless, & out of hope.
Begged for food for my dog. Not her fault I'm stupid. It's all better now.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hurts more than I can say. The rest is just bullshit. Loose your Wife & your Kid in a year & a half. Let me know if you didn't walk in front of a fuckin' bus. Or paint the wall with brains. Easy to die, takes real Balls to live. Women have Balls too. Just can't see them.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes @Saddletramp1200 , you are so right!!! I have feared for my life and the life of my children due to an ex that would threaten me, ten years later I am still afraid of him! Haven't knock on wood, been where you are, but have had my bank accounts cleaned out, came home on my daughters 11th birthday to no lights, no gas, no electric and bills that he had paid enough to keep turned on while he lived there... To do that to me one thing, but the kids that's another.

I just wanted you to know that I respected and appreciated your offer sooooooooo much!!! She now has the spinner and tanks and even a vamo thanks to people on here and myself that set her up (I have provided more tanks, batteries chargers for the batteries and the vision and juice), and it's helping so much!! She was signing up on here, but hasn't really had the time to get on, but she so appreciates the help. And knowing that people care... That means the world to someone that put it to me like this.. I have spent my life taking care of kids and a husband and now everyone has their own lives and are happy and here I sit, I don't know how to be me! I just wanted you to know I appreciated you soo much! Your kindness did not go unnoticed! I can't say enough to thank you and the others that helped.

I am glad things are better for you now. And hope there is nothing but even better days ahead for you!

VU Sponsors