Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
seems this kind of sub-ohm atomizers are popular among all of you~~lol :p:p
@pearlzeng Sub-ohm atomizers like the kanger Subtank series and the Aspire atlantis and the newer one from various companies have been a real game changer. It has allowed those of us that mainly used a clearomizer tank to go sub-ohm and really max out our juices flavor while still retaining the ability to have a higher capacity tank and be able to not worry about making a mess drippping while on the go. Kanger really stepped up the game when they also included in their Subtank and Subtank mini kits a rebuildable base. Some may think this was counter productive for them since it might cut revenue from their sales of factory coil heads but their new coils are so good most people will still buy them for the convenience. Any way great contest and keep up the great work. Good to see you back.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@pearlzeng Sub-ohm atomizers like the kanger Subtank series and the Aspire atlantis and the newer one from various companies have been a real game changer. It has allowed those of us that mainly used a clearomizer tank to go sub-ohm and really max out our juices flavor while still retaining the ability to have a higher capacity tank and be able to not worry about making a mess drippping while on the go. Kanger really stepped up the game when they also included in their Subtank and Subtank mini kits a rebuildable base. Some may think this was counter productive for them since it might cut revenue from their sales of factory coil heads but their new coils are so good most people will still buy them for the convenience. Any way great contest and keep up the great work. Good to see you back.

I heard there is a new atomizer named maganus can compete with the Kanger subtank series atomziers, because it can make you enjoy more pure vapor when heaten the coil. But I haven't seen the real product. lol.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard there is a new atomizer named maganus can compete with the Kanger subtank series atomziers, because it can make you enjoy more pure vapor when heaten the coil. But I haven't seen the real product. lol.
IDK if I can find it but I have seen a video of the Maganus vs The Kanger Sub Ohm and The Atlantis. I have been trying to find the Maganus in stock,,,,siiiiiiiiiiigh

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@russ81072 @Diesel @dork Ya all should check this out!

haha Thanks for all of you~~
We will have first international Ecig expo in next month and will be helded in Shenzhen the place I work, haha, any of you knows about the expo information and will have chance to come? Here is the English page of the information of the expo: http://expoen.cecmol.com/

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, all,
Thanks for your participation in last contest! And here is another round BIG contest.
We provide one Sigelei mini 30W as winner prize in all participants.
We also provide an additional orchid V6 as prize of the first 20 participants.
And we will also additionally peovide a 50% off code of Sigelei mini, if participants numbers are over 70, and the winner of the code will be drawed randomly among all participants!

Prodcuts:
1. http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-sigelei-mini-30w-vw-box-mod-px2pf54-p-7207.html
2. http://www.cigabuy.com/orchid-v6-style-rta-px2pf54-p-7194.html

Rules:

1. If you can win the Sigelei mini, what atomizer you would like to have from CigaBuy? (www.cigabuy.com)
Choose one atomizer you like most from CigaBuy to match your Sigelei and post the link here.
2. The additional Orchid V6 is give to the first 20 participants; The 50% off code only be drawed when we get more than 70 participants.
3. It will ends in 24th, March. When we get at least 70 participants, it will be valid.

Enjoy your day and this contest! Roll on! @CigaBuy

Sounds like a winner to me. :)
I could use one of these:
http://www.cigabuy.com/kayfun-v4-clone-rta-black-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-p-6943.html

Thank you.
Regards,
Hazy:cool:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, all, we get 63 entries now!!! Only 2 days left. I believe we can reach the aim!!!! :Dupload_2015-3-23_9-28-51.png

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks all!! only five entries are needed! Only five! Last one day!!!! :D

Last edited:

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I think by now they fixed everything! It does have good flavor production, Fishee.
Don't you have like 4or5 sub minis?? Lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Joytech Delta II :) Hi Pearl, having another picnic soon? Thank you for the chance to win such great prizes!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think we need 1 more?

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years