CigaBuy Contest--Join to get Cloupor mini and 50%off on subtank mini

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like 15 a tmost right now. Hope fully we get the minimum we need.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Want to share you some CigaBuy team and TinyDeal team went to have picnic near the Sea in Dapeng Peninsula.
We had a very good cook who made us very special and tasty lunch.The delicious picnic we made near the sea under such a difficult environment~~
:D:DI love the stewed chicken with potato and that Braised fish :rolleyes::rolleyes:

20150201_124623.jpg DSC09797.JPG DSC09798.JPG DSC09799.JPG DSC09805.JPG DSC09809.JPG DSC09812.JPG IMG_3476.JPG
DSC09802.JPG
DSC09893.JPG

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep. I agree. Two thumbs up. And in the group picture on the right with two victory signs up.
Actually those would appear to be the Chinese equivalent of our "bunny ears" :)

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My day goes get 2out of 3 kids to school go to work on mon we'd and fri run errands if needed pick up my preschooler come home and enjoy family time

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, All, Attention~~:eek::eek:

I need helps from you, anyone of you come from European country? or sourth America? Or do you know anyone here comes from these area? Urgent!!!!!!:oops::oops: Thanks very much~~~

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pearl,
I currently live and work in Germany what do you need help with.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about this one... This one fell WAY short of her 50 participant target. Pearl is pretty good about awarding at least part of the prize, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one gets cut back to just the 50% off the Subtank Mini.

Guess everyone is steering clear of the Cloupor Mini given all the recent issues that have been reported here.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Either way, Pearl always waits at least another day or two because of time zones. She is in China after all :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that was part of the downfall of this one... everyone kept tagging people who had already posted and tagged them!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@pearlzeng you going to let this run or shut it down 2/6/15 has come and gone I know we did not get enough people just please let us know
Hi, thanks for reminding me this, I checked, only 21 entries, so I want to let it move on and let you have 3 more days to participate~~
So it will end in 10th, Feb, and 11th, Feb I will announce the winner, because it is the last day I am on-duty that week, I will start my spring festival in 12th, Feb, and back at 21st, Feb. :D In 11th, if we can get 35 entries, I will also sent out the gifts :p Have a great weekend~~

Pearl

www.cigabuy.com

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My friend told me to put the strawberry with milk, Yes, I tried it , But not only the strawberry and milk, also with the shel of Passion Fruit. I like the taste :D:D

20150208_225155.jpg 20150208_225806.jpg 20150208_225230.jpg

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, everyone, this CigaBuy Contest is over now, although I prolong the contest time and Hope we canget more entries, We didn't get enough entries as I hoped. I think this might not be a good way in the future to prolong the time, haha, Alright, I think I will sent out the cloupor mini and coupons to you. Because our new Spring Festival is coming and I will start my holiday from tomorrow, you will miss me for 10 days~~
And these two lucky number of the contest is :13 and 20, winner of the prize are: @Taver13 and @spoiled.brat.in.wv , Congrats!!!!
The first winner can get one free cloupor mini, and sencind winner can get the 50% off coupon code~~lol
Have a great day to all of you and I'm gonna miss you all~~:p:p

参与者3.jpg获奖者3.jpg 获奖1.jpg

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Grats to the winners, and thank you @pearlzeng for awarding prizes even though we didn't hit the 50 count you asked for. Very generous!

D.

VU Sponsors