Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy# Contest--prepare three Aerotank Giant Clone atomizers as gifts

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, everyone,
This is our Contest time again, this contest is a little more special, please click the links to finish the contest, we prepare three 4.5ml Aerotank Giant Clone Rebuildable Atomizers for you.
http://www.cigabuy.com/45ml-aerotank-giant-clone-rebuildable-atomizer-bcc-p-4154.html

thanks! Enjoy your time!
Rules:
1.enter into the following link, wait for a giveaway page, like our official facebook page and subscribe our official you tube channel and answer our questions: which video do you like most.
2. when the likes we collect reach 200 and subscribers reach 200, this contest is valid, everyone has the chance to win
3. we will choose three winners randomly through the Random.org, and this contest will be over in 16th, October.
enter here to participate:

<a id="rc-e25eb4e11" class="rafl" href="http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/e25eb4e11/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
<script src="//widget.rafflecopter.com/load.js"></script>

331015_130519418825339231.jpg

10101.jpg 10102.jpg

Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok I give up I can't get the link to work

I think you have done it in right way, and we have gotten few clever and patient participants, and forget my names, it's just a test, haha :D:D

Last edited:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I finally got it to work I generally use tapatalk on my phone and it would not load the link right so I had to do it through the website instead for a minute I thought I actually won a CigaBuy contest but not yet

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, everyone, this contest is over now, unfortunately, it seems that the result did not reach our expect, and this contest seems difficult to you, and is unreasonable. So, I decided to sent one atomizer out to one lucky person who participate in this contest. And I will run a better one today! the lucky number of this contest is: 2, the lucky man is: @Christy Coffman, Congrats!!:D:D Please contact me to get your prize. Thanks all of you! Welcome to take part in our today's contest.
20141016.jpg 201410161.jpg

Cloudz4Days

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, everyone, this contest is over now, unfortunately, it seems that the result did not reach our expect, and this contest seems difficult to you, and is unreasonable. So, I decided to sent one atomizer out to one lucky person who participate in this contest. And I will run a better one today! the lucky number of this contest is: 2, the lucky man is: @Christy Coffman, Congrats!!:D:D Please contact me to get your prize. Thanks all of you! Welcome to take part in our today's contest.
Congrats Christy. Thank you pearl for the chance to play. Look forward to the next one.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats christy thank you pearl and CigaBuy for yet another great chance to win

VU Sponsors