Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy Contest# To celebrate VU members is reaching 10,000

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, all, thanks for all of your active participation, this contest last for four days and ends now, obviously, the hana mod got most polls, so the gift is one hana mod, and the lucky number of this contest is: 46, the lucky man is: @Hermit, Congratulations to him, lol, you can contact me to get your prize through PM, Thanks again! :D:D

1004.jpg1004-1.jpg 1004-2.jpg

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pearl I would to say thank you to you and CigaBuy for all you have and it was really nice talking to you thanks for share your trip with us as well

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Pearl I would to say thank you to you and CigaBuy for all you have and it was really nice talking to you thanks for share your trip with us as well

if you like, i'm glad to share my next trip with you all! :D:D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chronic insomnia here. Thanks for another great contest. Look forward to the next one :)

Congrats Hermit

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Chronic insomnia here. Thanks for another great contest. Look forward to the next one :)

Congrats Hermit

you can drip one or two drops of lavender essential oil or Grapefruit Essential Oil on your pillow, it can help you have a better sleep, I always use Grapefruit Essential Oil to help me fall asleep when I'm in insomnia. Usually it works. Or, you can use essential Oil to do massage on head, it also works, Lol, but be careful, don't let the Essential Oil into your eyes, it's very painful

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
don't let the Essential Oil into your eyes, it's very painful
Yeah I can imagine...

I have actually been thinking about getting lavender and chammomile alcohol based extracts that do not have any oil in them to make a sleepy time vape.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I can imagine...

I have actually been thinking about getting lavender and chammomile alcohol based extracts that do not have any oil in them to make a sleepy time vape.

You can also dilute the essential oil with some water and spray some in your room, it can fresh the air and make you sleepy.lol, :D:D Remember to choose the right oil and look out the ratio. And the essential oil is expensive here, around $10 per 5ml bottle

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the essential oil is expensive here, around $10 per 5ml bottle
ha ha, something we can get cheaper here :) I can get high quality Lavender essential oil for $10 for 15ml :)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ha ha, something we can get cheaper here :) I can get high quality Lavender essential oil for $10 for 15ml :)
Maybe you can consider to run a e-shop selling essential oil to China in a reasonable price.:D:D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, you can be my importer :)

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to Hermit, Thank You Pearl for the Awesome Contest :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats Hermit!

Tell us all about your new toy once you get it:D

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Hermit!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow! Fantastic! I almost didn't check this thread, because I never win anything in contests - guess I can't say that any more! I'm very happy to win a hana clone, thanks Pearl :D

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh wow! Fantastic! I almost didn't check this thread, because I never win anything in contests - guess I can't say that any more! I'm very happy to win a hana clone, thanks Pearl :D
You are welcome :D:D

VapeDave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hana authentic clone FTW! Congrats!

screenshot_1-png.6823

Last edited:

VU Sponsors