Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy Contest--Website shopping process trial--Win one product in your cart

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, everyone, this is a special contest that occurred into my mind because of Hobby Kid's unpleasant shopping experience in Cigabuy, the problem of our system, he shopped in our site and did not get confirm email from cigabuy, instead, he got confirm email and shipment email from Tinydeal and Minitake, but these two web are both related to Cigabuy, because tinydeal is our main website, cigabuy and minitake are both sub-sites of Tinydeal. We share the same IT system.
So, in order to get more ideas and suggestions from our customers, we want more people to try our web shopping process. And every one can get award.
RULES:
1) choose one product you want most from the following four products links and add it into your cart, and screenshot and the picture under my post. this picture should be the product be added in to your cart. And you don't need to check out.
2) Each participant can get 10CG points, and we will pick 3 lucky person randomly and sent each of them the product they added in their cart.
3) if you finish the website shopping process trial, and would like to tell us one of your feeling and precious suggestions to help us improving our website or our customer service.
4) this contest will end in 13th, September. one account can only post one picture.
Products Links:
1. 26650 Kayfun Lite Plus Clone Atomizer
2. Stainless Steel AR Mechanical Mod Clone
3. Stainless Steel Silver Chiyou Mechanical Mod
4. VV 1600mAh Vision Spinner2 Clone Protank 3 set

Notes:
1) 10 CG points=$1, when you have 100 CG points, you can cash them into $10 in our customer service.
Thanks all of you. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The rules have changed, you don't need to check out any thing, just have a website shopping process trial and post the screenshot picture here.
The picture should be similar to this:
123456.jpg

m5503799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
upload_2014-9-10_9-27-44.png
the 26650 KFL Thank you for the chance

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the ContestSpinner Contest.jpg

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Screenshot 2014-09-10 at 4.06.52 PM.png

Thank ya for the chance!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
GoodLuck to everyone and oupload_2014-9-11_16-14-55.pngnce again thank you pearl!!!!

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A good friend of mine is trying to quit analogs, and, she's tried only the Blu cigalikes. She really didn't care for those and went straight to her analogs right away, so, I think that this set up would make the transition more smoothly for her with a great juice. Thanks for the contest! :)

csUJSGS.png

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Untitled.jpg
thanks for another contest pearl,much appreciated!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for all of your participation, this contest is over now, the answer after this post is invalid from now on. I will publicize the winner soon

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for each participants, this contest cannot go on without your participation, and the three lucky number in this contest are: 11, 16, 13. These three winners are: @dave/jayce; @Dammit_Janet; @rjmara. Congratulations! You can contact through PM to get your prize in cart, and each participant can get 10CG points, you can also provide me your information to get the points. Thanks again! Good day! ;);)
VU.jpg VU2.jpgVU5.jpgVU6.jpg

Last edited:

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats dave/jayce Dammit Janet and rjmara!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Congrats dave/jayce Dammit Janet and rjmara!
Each participant can get 10 CG points, if you want to get your points, you can PM me your email address. And the email should be the one registered CigaBuy.com account. Good day! ;);)

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats to dave/jayce Dammit_Janet and rjmara...

...and thanks to pearlzeng and CigaBuy for the contest!!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im so stoked!!!!!! I have never won anything!!!!!! Thanks pearl for ALL the contest you offer us!!!!! This just made my day!!!!

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap!! I actually won something...Thanks Pearl for the opportunity.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Each participant can get 10 CG points, if you want to get your points, you can PM me your email address. And the email should be the one registered CigaBuy.com account. Good day! ;);)
I did PM you my info. Did you get it?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have also @dammit janet and since it is sunday i can only imagine she will respond in the next day or so once the weekend is over.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I am also a little confused of the prize. I thought it was the item in the cart. But it looks like it is 10CG points.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am also a little confused of the prize. I thought it was the item in the cart. But it looks like it is 10CG points.
from what I read and understand, everybody that participated gets the 10 points,and us,the 3 lucky winners will receive what was in our cart.
I haven't received an email response either,but like the OP said,it could be because it's the weekend.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Janet im reading it as you get prize in cart and anyone that particapated gets ten points. Im pretty sure you will receive the prize in cart. From reading on vu it seems pearl will make it prize in cart she is very generous and absolutely wants happy customers. She even ran a contest for another member trying to get a battery for her to give to a friend. Pearl will respond shortly and let you know whats going on

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
from what I read and understand, everybody that participated gets the 10 points,and us,the 3 lucky winners will receive what was in our cart.
I haven't received an email response either,but like the OP said,it could be because it's the weekend.
That is worth like one dollar?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even if it is a dollar, which im willing to bet its not, all we did was take a screenshot off a website. We will receive the prize in cart and if im wrong ill buy you your prize. Youll get a message from pearl soon and itll all be cleared up for you. Relax its just a simple contest that cost nothing but abiut 5min of time. Just stop thinking about and wait for pearls message back to you. Its sunday and she is probably off today and will be back in her office tomorrow.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to let you know pearl, that I received my ar mod in the mail the other day.Very nice indeed,functions very nicely,and hits hard.Thanks again for the contest!

VU Sponsors