Become a Patron!

Cigar/pipe smoker looking for NETs and to learn

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
I've been an avid cigar smoker for 12 years and picked up the pipe a few years ago. Quit cigarettes 3 years ago. And started using snus to compensate. Real snus is no longer sold in my area and it became a pain importing it online so I started vaping. I'm starting slow so I can enjoy the hobby. Right now I have a Huas battery and recently upgraded to an Aspire tank. Bought some black honey tobacco, sweet tart, and Mt Dew juice. Quickly learned that unless I get NETs I'm not going to find a juice that has actual tobacco flavor. Not looking to have a cigarette replacement in a juice, I genuinely like the flavor of tobacco. What are the chances of walking into a B&M and finding NETs? Can they sell them? I'm heading to Melbourne Fl tomorrow and I hope to find a few good shops. Also, totally into other flavors.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you are looking for these:http://www.realtobaccoextract.com
1402878781735-1518965480.png

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the warm welcome
PM me and tell me what you liked in tobaccoes. You might get lucky. I have many leaf varieties not advertised. Currently working on some cigar leaf extractions. I have some Latakia and some Perique than can be used for blending.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check out Ether Vapes, it's another active member on here that runs it. @Vash is very friendly and will communicate well with you. Some say it's the best they tried, he offers a coupon code for all VU member with different options for VG/PG ratio.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you like a good pipe tobacco, you have to try Castle Black from Apocalypse.

I don't know if its a net but Damn it is good!

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys. I ordered some Naturallyextractedtobacco.com then read reviews on shipping issues. I may be checking the above guys out if they don't show up. I did today just upgrade to an Istick 30 and I'm vaping some different (fruit) offerings from Texas juice.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Until midnight tomorrow use code: VU and get extra 5% off our current promotion of 10% off for new customers :) Coupon stacks giving you 15% off your first order!

We also offer free 5ml if you spend over $20 ,just leave freebie choice in order comments.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys. I ordered some Naturallyextractedtobacco.com then read reviews on shipping issues. I may be checking the above guys out if they don't show up. I did today just upgrade to an Istick 30 and I'm vaping some different (fruit) offerings from Texas juice.
I haven't experienced any shipping issues with them as of yet. I've placed 3 or 4 orders in the last 45 days. Just want to add that Clay Packard is very helpful and willing to work with you in finding your vape. We exchanged several emails where he explained the effect of heat on certain hybrid NETs. I learned how to get the best flavor out of my juices. Good luck on your journey:)

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Until midnight tomorrow use code: VU and get extra 5% off our current promotion of 10% off for new customers :) Coupon stacks giving you 15% off your first order!

We also offer free 5ml if you spend over $20 ,just leave freebie choice in order comments.
Thanks, Vash. I personally can't live w/o my NETs. I've been wanting to try EtherVapes.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
I haven't experienced any shipping issues with them as of yet. I've placed 3 or 4 orders in the last 45 days. Just want to add that Clay Packard is very helpful and willing to work with you in finding your vape. We exchanged several emails where he explained the effect of heat on certain hybrid NETs. I learned how to get the best flavor out of my juices. Good luck on your journey:)
Ok, good to hear. I'm really looking forward to trying these. I got the VaPer, some of the cigar blends, and the Spirit one with Perique.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, good to hear. I'm really looking forward to trying these. I got the VaPer, some of the cigar blends, and the Spirit one with Perique.
Sounds like you picked some heavy hitters! I ordered Big Spirit, for a friend who still smokes, at 1.1mg nic. I know her cigs are probably 2.4 or 1.8 at the least. I made the mistake of dripping a couple of drops in an RDA just out of curiosity. My head was spinning! But the flavor was great, IMO:) River Bottom Fog Sauce has a great Cuban cigar flavor called "Dagwood's Wife is Trippin". Again, imo. I tried a Cuban cigar from N-E-T called Berry Baile and it was too fruity sweet for me.

The forum has a list of B&Ms. http://vapingunderground.com/categories/brick-mortars.252/ Check it out for your area. Hope you enjoy your order:D

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
Wow! I am actually shocked at how authentic Big Spirit tastes! The others need to steep but I really expected to have wasted my money.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, sonarman. This is interesting. I've quit smoking, but my wife just can't seem to get satisfied (I hear y'all snickering). Seriously, I'm thinking I need to find her a good NET to see if that will help her. I'm new around here. Where would be the best place to go learn about such things?

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
I've only ordered from naturally extracted tobacco .com but based on the Big Spirit I would say it's very satisfying. I ordered about 20 different blends but after trying a few they still need steep time. Some of the more senior members will chime in I'm sure.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, she's trying. She's gone from 2 packs of Marlboro per day down to about 3 or 4 cigarettes per day and vaping a double mint gum flavor I make for her in between (the only vape she likes and she's tried all the most popular juices on the market). Maybe I'll get her a bottle of Big Spirit to try out. Thanks, sonarman and everyone else too.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow! I am actually shocked at how authentic Big Spirit tastes! The others need to steep but I really expected to have wasted my money.
I'm happy you found something you like. I'm sure you'll find others. Making NETs is a specialized process and not everyone provides the service. But the members here named some very good choices to pick from. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, she's trying. She's gone from 2 packs of Marlboro per day down to about 3 or 4 cigarettes per day and vaping a double mint gum flavor I make for her in between (the only vape she likes and she's tried all the most popular juices on the market). Maybe I'll get her a bottle of Big Spirit to try out. Thanks, sonarman and everyone else too.
I don't know if your wife likes dessert vapes but Heather's Heavenly Vapes makes some out 'a' sight dessert vapes with NET. Also. straight NET flavors.

http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if your wife likes dessert vapes but Heather's Heavenly Vapes makes some out 'a' sight dessert vapes with NET. Also. straight NET flavors.

Thanks. Yeah, I'll keep searching, but I honestly think the missing tobacco alkaloids have something to do with her not getting the same satisfaction from vaping that most of us get. I read a study somewhere (I can't remember where) that indicated some small number of smokers were more significantly affected by the tobacco alkaloids than most smokers. I think she's one of those.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. Yeah, I'll keep searching, but I honestly think the missing tobacco alkaloids have something to do with her not getting the same satisfaction from vaping that most of us get. I read a study somewhere (I can't remember where) that indicated some small number of smokers were more significantly affected by the tobacco alkaloids than most smokers. I think she's one of those.
Hmm, I may be wrong but I think the process of maceration and soaking retains the alkaloids. I'll look into that.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm, I may be wrong but I think the process of maceration and soaking retains the alkaloids. I'll look into that.

That makes sense. Payday I'm gonna order some of the Big Spirit and see if that works for her. Oh, and thanks, NightOwl. That should probably be the next logical step, I think...since I already know she likes one of my DIY flavors as an ADV, but it's kinda expensive and I'm not sure how to mix it proportionately. Looks like I need to whip out some Google-Fu and find out more about these aspects.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you seen this site? As a pipe smoker, you might find it interesting.
http://epipemods.com/

I ordered a few expensive drip tips from them a few years back when they were the only ones with stock. It was a clean transaction.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I never liked tobacco flavored juices when I started vaping. However, one day, I tried some of Heather's tobacco flavors, and I was positively surprised by how good they were. My favorite was Pirate's Booty.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That makes sense. Payday I'm gonna order some of the Big Spirit and see if that works for her. Oh, and thanks, NightOwl. That should probably be the next logical step, I think...since I already know she likes one of my DIY flavors as an ADV, but it's kinda expensive and I'm not sure how to mix it proportionately. Looks like I need to whip out some Google-Fu and find out more about these aspects.
Since you already DIY you might want to check some of the calculators for that. If you find aromaejuice to heavy for your pockets go back to N-E-T and check their extracts. I think they offer WTA unflavored. If not with the extracts just ask them for it.

VU Sponsors