Become a Patron!

Cigarettes to vaping?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a question. How can all you 30 and 40 year smokers go to vaping? I am having a really hard time. At first I did great like almost 6 months great. Then I went to my local coffee shop and smelt the tobacco from outside and that was it. I was smoking cigs again. Then I stopped cigs and went back to vaping for about a month. Now I am fighting cigs and vaping. I smoke a cig, then I vape. I am going crazy!! How did y'all do it?

Thank you in advance for any help!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being around smokers is a hard trigger to those who switched to vaping, but now that smoking is not allowed hardly anywhere public anymore I find it easy to avoid it, Now if I walk by a smoker I almost gag out loud, it actually has the opposite effect for me, I almost get ill being around it or smelling it on a person. Stay with it and limit your exposure to the smokers:)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Being around smokers is a hard trigger to those who switched to vaping, but now that smoking is not allowed hardly anywhere public anymore I find it easy to avoid it, Now if I walk by a smoker I almost gag out loud, it actually has the opposite effect for me, I almost get ill being around it or smelling it on a person. Stay with it and limit your exposure to the smokers:)

^^^^^^^^^^^ This!
It's pretty easy to avoid smokers now days, but if I have to, I'll hold my breath as I pass smokers right outside a building. The smell doesn't make me want one, it turns my stomach now.:)

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am stating over again. Hopefully it will be for good this time. I wonder if I need a new setup. I have a Kangertech 20W and Aspire Nautilus. Would I be better to go to a sub ohm, or bigger battery or different tank?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sub ohming would give you way more vapor if your ready for direct lung hitting. I assume you're doing MTL at the moment.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am doing MTL. I was going to get a Kangertech Subox for my bday, but I decided against it because I am having such a hard time. I did find the Eleaf istick 40W with the temp control coils for a good price, but I'm not sure. I mistyped that above. I have an eleaf istick 20W now.

mommyciri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I smoked for 16 years, when I first started vaping I would still smoke both, now Im 4 months cigarette free, I do think having the right set up and juice has a lot to do with it, I cant vape juice that is supposed to taste like a cigarette they never tasted right, I love milkman, unicorn milk, mothers milk and sucker punch....

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As mentioned above sub ohming with a good tank or RDA would definitely deliver a good nicotine buzz..(lung hits)
I stated vaping on a mech/patriot RDA with 24mg of nicotine in my tobacco flavored juice that smelled and tasted just like my Marlboro Reds...eventually cut my nic down to 12mgs and vape 6mgs of nic today, 3 yrs later..
Haven't looked back as vaping has satisfied my acquired nicotene addiction much better than a cigarette ever could...I quit smoking and stared vaping the very same day, and I'm sure you could too, provided you use quality equipment capable of efficient nicotine delivery...just a thought, and good luck!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I vaped and smoked for a few weeks. I got tired of carrying both, so I started leaving my cigarettes in my car, removing the option. I started forgetting to bring them into the house after work. While I was at work, I tried vaping on breaks and lunch, resisting walking to my car to grab my smokes and found that I was doing fine. Fear played a big part, but it became easier as time passed. I was able to prove to myself I could get through a whole day, not missing smoking.

Eventually, when I did light up, I couldn't STAND the taste anymore. Finding the right juice made all the difference in the world. I stopped looking for cig flavors and started vaping stuff that tasted good and was way more satisfying. You can get there!

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One more thing. How do you perform a throat hit? Is it the same as MTL, but stronger?

Thank you!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok heres my advice
STOP TRYING TO QUIT SMOKING

I smoked since I was 10 24 years later m y wife gets me into vaping.
I vaped and smoked for about 6 months or more.

Every cigarette avoided was good for my health and wallet

I never TRIED TO QUIT smoking
Its that mental pressure for me that made quitting impossible.
So I just kept vaping more and more and smoking less and less.

I knew the after meal, when i first get up, and just before bed cigarettes would be the toughest to give up.

So instead of trying to not to smoke those,I just vaped first and if I still wanted a cigarette i smoked one. Eventually i was smoking 2 cigs a day
then 1
then i realized i went the whole day without one, then another day. then i just stopped buying cigarettes. My wife still smokes, it doesnt bother me.

we re all different, but TRYING TO QUIT sometimes make sit harder. Take your time and switch slowly. just replace one cigarette with a vape, then another etc

I still want a real cigarette some days. And its been over 4 years for me without one. They are easier, they are much more familiar. Its like seeing an old friend after many years. But my wife is so proud I quit smoking, I dont want to disappoint. Plus my kids are proud of it too. Plus so am I damn it. You may relapse, SO WHAT!!!!! no one's perfect. If you enjoy vaping stick with it, and one day youll go HOLY CRAP iI havent had a cigarette in XXX days

Now you may need to experiment with equipment, nic level, flavors, pg/vg mix etc to find what makes vaping the most enjoyable for you, so dont be afrad to try new things. I vaped 1 flavor all day every day for like 3 years, peach/mango. I can not taste peach or mango very much any more. My taste buds are oblivious to it. I make my own juice. Ive never enjoyed creams and vanilla etc in m juice. But i finally added some vanilla and cream to my peach mango, and YEAH i can taste peach mango sometimes now.

Vaping can be hard because it is evolving everyday, so theres always something new to try.You never know will this work better for me? Or is this as good as it gets? But with resource son the net and communities like this, you can narrow down things easier and reduce the number of things to try. You find one person post something that sounds like your cup of tea, and it turns out to be, then you know if they post something later that you will probably agree.

Just hang in there
If you like vaping dont give up, it will come eventually.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I smoked for almost half my life. I tried vaping before vaping was cool using an ego and cartomizer. I did okay, I used welbutrin to assist in quitting smoking and I had actually stopped smoking for almost a week and some hung stressful happened and I went from ryo cigarettes to 24mg vaping to buying tailor made cigarettes. Smoked a few more years then I tried vaping again with 24mg ice juice from a tobacco store on a tesla vv/vw mod with a pro tank3. Cut back on my smoking by half and an acquaintance of mine talked me into dripping. I was officially done smoking January of this year. I have had the desire a few times for a cigarette. I THOUGHT IT was a desire. My wife and I bought a pack of natural American spirit cigs, lit one and couldn't even smoke an inch off it. Was so fucking disgusting. So we gave those away.

I talked my wife into dripping in January after I quit smoking. She was adamant that she wasn't giving up cigs because she only smoked 5 to 10 a day. Well, she started dripping and quit smoking in march. She has since quit vaping as well, so she is totally nicotine free.

You're gonna think that desire is there for a cigarette, but if you use the technique I used, you've got a good chance. Even when I was on my protank, every time I had the desire I just vape hard as hell until either my lungs told me to take a break or the desire subsided. That's what made me quit. I loved the clean flavor of juices plus the fact that vaping didn't tighten my chest like smoking was.

Sent from my mind's rectum.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One more thing. How do you perform a throat hit? Is it the same as MTL, but stronger?

Thank you!
Did you mean "lung hit"? Mouth to lung, draw vapor into your mouth then inhale into lungs. A lung hit you inhale straight to lungs. "Throat hit", is what you may or may not feel when you inhale your vape. Depends on the juice, nic level, pg/vg ratio...

Hope that answered your question.

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New technology did it for me. Started using the V2 (MTL) then Ego batts with clearos (MTL). Dripping and lung hits and no going back! Even the sub ohm tanks are good to go for me cause there is still decent airflow and I can lung hit.

I think another reason I failed is because I compared it to a cig... it'll never add up. The way I look at it is when I was a kid starting smoking I kinda forced myself to like it. It was cool and rebellious, felt sick for a while but then HOOKED. Same experience with vaping for me when dropping the killers- wasn't crazy about it at first then started to really enjoy it. Going from cigarettes to vaping has been a roller coaster ride for me and now I am on solid ground.

I wish the best for you sir, stick with it!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New technology did it for me......

Going from cigarettes to vaping has been a roller coaster ride for me and now I am on solid ground.

I wish the best for you sir, stick with it!

A huge ditto!
If the tech hadn't improved, I would still be on analogs. And I've been trying to make the move for years, and failing miserably each time.

To the original poster. It doesn't matter if you smoked a whole carton when you fell off the wagon. Just get back on, as soon as you can.
My bank account thanks me every day. :D

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you smoke a cig, a pack, or a carton, you're not failing anyone, even yourself. Replacing that lighter and stick, that first hit, that constant holding in your fingers, and those final hits, is tough as nails and I originally thought it was impossible. Smoking has a 'dirty' feel to it and vaping seemed too clean for me. I guess also knowing I was burning tobacco and 7k chemicals was somehow more appealing to me then heating up a fluid containing 3 ingredients. It wasn't until I started with my protank 3 and tesla mod that I really began to like vaping, and it wasn't until I started dripping that I quit cigs (if I recall correctly). What was missing for me more often than not, while using the tesla, was smoke. The feeling of producing a fat ass fucking cloud is better than smoking now :D

Speaking of fat clouds, hang on, I have a couple amusing things I'll drop here...

Sent from my mind's rectum.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Three weeks into vaping, I was drinking a lot of beer. What doesn't go better with a beer, than a cigarette? So, I had this extreme urge to smoke. I vaped a 18mg/ml tobacco flavored juice instead (usually 12mg), that I had laying around, and the craving was gone. Never touched a cigarette, once I started vaping. Meanwhile, I'm using Sub Ohm Tanks and RDAs at home, and my nicotine level is at 3mg.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I smoked for 40 years and could never give up (patches, gum, the works) until I picked up a throwaway ecig at my smoke shop, along with a pack of Marlborough (I was going to buy my usual carton but decided against it). I've never wanted another cigarette since, and I threw away those Marlboroughs untouched after a few months. BUT....I've steadily upgraded my gear all along, ending up with only 3mg nic but subohm. I never felt deprived this way, and while I was certainly motivated to give up (40 years of smoking can't be good for you), I never even missed smoking even around other people because a) I had the right nicotine level, and b) I had a ton of good flavors. Now I find being around smokers hard because the smell is so nasty (yup that was me for 40 years).

Be sure you have a high enough nic level. I had to make a friend a 48mg mix once to get her over a nic fit. It's different for everyone, so don't be afraid to increase if you need to.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I discovered that I really wanted the tobacco. I loved tobacco I just had to give up smoking. So I vape tobacco extracted flavors, got my nicotine right and got the right atomizer and mod (Russian/Kayfuns on a Clouper Mini).
I never looked back. I think the reply above suggesting to quit trying to not smoke is relevant. I don't feel that I gave up anything I liked - I just got rid of the smoke (and the stink).
I couldn't do it with fruit, dessert and candy flavors.

VapeDogg22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a question. How can all you 30 and 40 year smokers go to vaping? I am having a really hard time. At first I did great like almost 6 months great. Then I went to my local coffee shop and smelt the tobacco from outside and that was it. I was smoking cigs again. Then I stopped cigs and went back to vaping for about a month. Now I am fighting cigs and vaping. I smoke a cig, then I vape. I am going crazy!! How did y'all do it?

Thank you in advance for any help!!

I'm not sure what flavor e-juice you are vaping but if It's tobacco I suggest trying something more exotic. Something fruity, or sweet.... The idea that I've taken to is that vaping is not the same as smoking. I think it might help if you embrace the differences. Also you could try a stronger nicotine level?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I broke today and had a cigarette. I bought a new setup, so I will start sub ohm vaping soon. I always end up breaking and smoking when my depression hits. I get depressed about twice every month for about a week. It is from a mental disorder I have. When I'm in this state I don't want to do anything, TV, movies, or reading. The cigarette helps kill my thought process. Also the vaping is good at first, then no more throat hit or warmth.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I discovered that I really wanted the tobacco. I loved tobacco I just had to give up smoking. So I vape tobacco extracted flavors, got my nicotine right and got the right atomizer and mod (Russian/Kayfuns on a Clouper Mini).
I never looked back. I think the reply above suggesting to quit trying to not smoke is relevant. I don't feel that I gave up anything I liked - I just got rid of the smoke (and the stink).
I couldn't do it with fruit, dessert and candy flavors.

What tank and atomizer are you using? Also Russian/Kayfuns?

fwtechwiz

Member For 4 Years
Everyone has triggers that will set you off on a route to failure. Learn those triggers and avoid them whenever possible. When you see one coming like a freight train, find a distraction, or a psychological 'kick' that will get you through. Ok for instance, I know that when I'm tired and stressed, I am more susceptible to wanting a cigarette. On a particular stressful day at work, I was really ready to borrow a smoke from a co worker, so I walked out to the smoking area and stuck my face above the ashtray and took a good whiff. That was enough to kick me back into 'Hell to the NO to that nasty shit!!!'
Sometimes it takes a little shock treatment.

matthew.wallwork

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After a certain point if you've been a heavy smoker for some time, 25 years here, the anxiety comes from realizing that you have absolutely zero desire to quit...despite what that could mean to your health or your families well being. I thought for sure that when my son arrived I'd be inspired enough to want to quit. Wrong! I absolutely loved smoking. Looooved it. I was desperate and the cheap cigalikes just made me angry that I couldn't have an actual smoke. I have a cousin who's into cloud chasing competitions and would post his gear on Facebook which made me realize there was more to vaping than the mack10 or whatever their called. I went to a vape store and had the clerk sell me the next level up from an ego style mod because I really wanted this to work and was afraid of being disappointed again. She sold me the Istick mini with an evod clearomizer and that's what opened up the possibilities for me. I then committed myself to research and invest in better gear and juices because in the end I knew that I would always crave a cigarette but if I could make this work I wouldn't need to deprive myself of the experience. Once I picked up the sub tank starter kit (great mod btw) and a good, high VG juice I was hooked on the experience. In the beginning I still carried my smokes with me wherever I went and would switch every now and then but I still committed to find a way to love vaping as much as I do smoking. My moment came when I found myself performing one of my favorite past times - watching some ridiculous action/sci-fi movie and chain smoking on my back porch - but I was vaping instead. I lit a cigarette after a while and realized that I'd much rather blow big flavorful clouds than spend another second giving attention to that which has controlled my thoughts and actions for so long. Nothing beats watching the vapor pillow in the air while backlit from an iPad on a still warm night ......and the flavor!

Keep experimenting, read the forums and watch the videos for ideas and don't be hard on yourself if/when you sneak one in every now and then. I still keep the Istick with a mini nautili stank full of a high nic tobacco flavor at the ready for those days when I can't seem to find the satisfaction I crave from vaping and it helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay y'all, sub ohm is good!! Lol!! I'm using a nautilus with vaporshark TC coils on istick 40W TC. My question is. Is the eleaf ijust 2 a better tank than the aspire nautilus? I am looking at tanks for my istick 40W TC. Opinions y'all?

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Matty103,I too love the sub ohm vape....I started on ce/4 and skinny little battery that was run down after a few hours,so back to bummin' from co-workers....I have the T/C I'stick and use the Kanger mini tank with the Kanger Ni200 coils,the temp I run is right at 390 deg.s and it spits and growls till it hits the temp and then its great!....Taste is good too I use a Menthol juice that starts out at 1.8 mg. Nic. then I cut it with V.G down to about .3 mg. the subtank does a good job of vaporization that You get a larger amount per puff,so that's the reason for the reduction of Nic. and the Menthol taste is still strong!....Good luck!....Z

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I'm about to throw in the towel. I have spent to much money, only to not get what I want out of vaping. I am not buying anymore battery mods, tanks, or coils. Spent my bday money on something I can't return. No more!!! :mad:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What is it you're not getting from your vape? You went from happy to tossing. Throat hit? Flavor? Clouds?

We all had to start somewhere. I just didn't give in to cigarettes even though I got frustrated. I smoke and vaped for a little while, then I put my mind to it that I'd be ok with vaping only. I proved it to myself. I read, read, read, asked questions when I wasn't sure. I learned SO much, but had to take the time to do the research. Drawing from a vape is different than a cig. I had to learn that, too. I had to learn that coils will burn out and taste like crap, what to do when that happens. I had to learn about better equipment, and how to use it properly. In comparison, sure smoking is easier, but that made me feel worse.

What are you not getting that you want, and how can people help with that?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not getting my throat hit. They told me that I could only use 12mg nicotine for a sub ohm. The heat is good, but the throat hit goes away.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Someone with experience in sub-ohming will have to point you to a better fit for that. I'm a tank/mouth to lung vaper. I vape higher PG on coils between 1.2 and 2.5 ohms. I get plenty of throat hit with PG at 10mg nic. VG is smoother and much less harsh. BUT, my understanding is that higher VG juices work better for sub-ohming. HOPEFULLY someone with that experience can help you get that dialed in. It can happen. Nothing worked perfectly for me from first vape. Patience does pay off.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta agree with Huck, if your new to sub ohming you have to find your sweet spot with getting enough TH, experiment with the MG's and VG/PG ratios, and above all, have patience with your trial and error, and stick with it, the more you learn the better success you'll have:) Good luck!!

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am allergic to PG. I have VG only 12 mg juice. I was thinking though. Is the aspire nautilus old tech? What if I went with eleaf brand tank and coils. I was looking at the I just 2 with Temp control coils. I do love the temp control.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Nautilus is still a highly recommended tank for mouth to lung, or beginners, but there are definitely other options. I know nothing about that particular tank, but a lot of people like the Kanger Subtank.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am actually a mouth to lung vaper also. I just use the sub ohm because of the temp control.

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the anxiety comes from realizing that you have absolutely zero desire to quit...despite what that could mean to your health or your families well being. I thought for sure that when my son arrived I'd be inspired enough to want to quit. Wrong! I absolutely loved smoking. Looooved it.

That was me too. I loved smoking. The way it felt was so amazing to me, but the fact that my already ridiculous allergies were always so horrible. I knew it was the smoking. My chest hurt because of nightly coughing. I was always tired. I HAD TO STOP. So, I went in one day, bought my istick TC40W and an Arctic tank and powered through. I have wanted cigarettes so bad some days, but I make sure that I vape instead. I even went out and bought a cheap iJust2 (love that machine. Especially for the price! sub $30 w/ shipping on vapenw) so that when I got home, I could put down my day machine and grab a new one with a different flavor. That way, I wasn't getting tired as easily and was more interested in vaping over smoking.

Despression, though. Man, I feel that. I am chronically depressed. It hits and there is no ignoring it. You either numb it or just suffer through. For me, it could be the most stupid of things that kicks it off too. Someone not smiling at me when I think they should have, boom! Depressed. My best advice is, when it hits, have someone to talk to. Talking with someone makes it bearable to me.

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am actually a mouth to lung vaper also. I just use the sub ohm because of the temp control.
If you are wanting MTL, don't get the iJust2. If you aren't fully pulling lung hits on that thing, it will not continue wetting your wick and you will get SO MANY dratty draws.

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please don't give up......try a different juice, I know it's frustrating, I'm new too.....I've only been vaping 90 days, I don't want a thoat hit I'm opposite,lol

What I did to become sucessful at vaping was to think opposite, vaping is not smoking, it's a different nic delivery. You can't make a vape a smoke....it' won't so don't.

And for thoat hits I found cinnamon to do the trick...you've got good gear, and it sounds like you want to smoke. Not quit. Maybe your not ready to stop? It happens to a lot of us. It happened to me.

Don't give up please....I promise it will work, just keep trying new things. Keep telling yourself to try.
I smoked and vaped for the first two months, then I naturally stopped smoking ciggerates...it's a prosesproses

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL I have been vaping for close to five years now and every now and then I will ask someone that smokes if I could have a cig. I light it up take a inhale with maybe a cough or two. Usually after about almost half way through I put the cig out tell myself that was gross and ecig is much better and it is. I don't do this often maybe like every three or 4 months but when I do I'm happy to have made the decision to go with ecigs. I smoked cigs for almost 40 years if I can do it anyone can.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Being allergic to PG makes a throat hit a bit more difficult...Not sure what companies juice you are using but most all flavors are in a PG solution as this is said to carry or mixes better for flavor.

The devices you have are fine...its the proper juice that you need to find to move you along to the next step in my opinion...As much as im enjoying big clouds and my devices , i could still stay off the cigs if i had to go back to a kanger evod tank and an ego battery but, only with the proper nicotine levels.

Have you ever had one too many cig and just feel sick to your stomach?..Thats usually from too much nicotine...Who ever told you that you can use 12mg with a subohm set up in my opinion wasnt very sound advice.

Maybe with a short 3 second MTL would be ok but not with nice big lung hits..you would find yourself after a few hits pretty darn sick and thats not a good thing...This would be known as mild nicotine poisoning.

12mg nic was not enough for me in the beginning...I started with 24mg and worked my way down to 12 with the evod...now im at a max of 6mg depending on what tank i may use.

Try 18mg in your NON subohm and see if this helps any..The higher the content of nic the more of that back of the throat felling you will get.

Unless you are getting a custom juice mixed or making it yourself then you have pg in your juice..probably more than you think.

Marius_Banica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love cigs, yeah... Defenelly... But for that i found my golden solution. I got two types of ecig.
For home usage I vape. When I'm outside, flying, driving, walking down the street.... Etc... I have a greensmoke ecig with me. It's compact, and works fine to kill the quick desire for an analog one. I'm not saying buy greensmoke, but u can get a similar small ecig which feels like analog and gives u a kick of 24mg nicotine

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As an ex-40year smoker I required a tobacco flavor I liked to make the jump to vaping. It is confusing with all the conflicting opinions out there about what works best. For me it required a good hardware setup that was easy to use, reliable and had some power control. After much trial and error I realized that most vapers making suggestions were not after what I was seeking - a smoking substitute (not cloud blowing, equipment collecting or a new social group).
I finally ended up with a Kayfun and a Russian on a good regulated battery (Sigelei 30 watt) and a good tobacco extracted flavor.
It was worth the trouble going through the trial and error to find the right combination of hardware and juice.

Marius_Banica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As an ex-40year smoker I required a tobacco flavor I liked to make the jump to vaping. It is confusing with all the conflicting opinions out there about what works best. For me it required a good hardware setup that was easy to use, reliable and had some power control. After much trial and error I realized that most vapers making suggestions were not after what I was seeking - a smoking substitute (not cloud blowing, equipment collecting or a new social group).
I finally ended up with a Kayfun and a Russian on a good regulated battery (Sigelei 30 watt) and a good tobacco extracted flavor.
It was worth the trouble going through the trial and error to find the right combination of hardware and juice.
Which tobacco are you using?
And ohm resistance?
Thanks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been put on notice about "self promotion" (since I am a vendor) so no links to products - Sorry. But you can find real tobacco extracts with a search.
My favorite all day flavor is a Virginia/Burley mixture at 70PG/30VG. I like the cigar flavors as well.
The sweet spot on my Kayfun is 12 watts 1.4 ohm with a mineral wick. I re-coil every other day or so to keep the flavor pristine.

VU Sponsors