Become a Patron!

Cigars to e-cigs

Neal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, my name is Neal (if you couldn't tell :p ) and I quit smoking in Jan of 2014. I really enjoy vaping, but didn't get really into it till recently. As of late, Central Illinois has had quite a few vape shops open up so prices have been dropping like crazy, so I decided to try. At first, I had a little "e-pen" starter kit that sucked and about 4 months ago I picked up the Kanger Subbox (?) and haven't touched tobacco since. :D I'm more of a low wattage / high flavor guy. I'm currently running the IPV D2 with a SMOK TFV4 tank on it. I also enjoy RDAs but I don't have any amazing ones. Just a Derringer clone and a stillar. I hope to be pretty active around here!

Neal

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you like cigars, you should try Halo's Cordoba...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went from cigars to vape.
I thought I wanted tobacco flavors, but I was wrong.
I love fruit, desert and creams.

Neal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went from cigars to vape.
I thought I wanted tobacco flavors, but I was wrong.
I love fruit, desert and creams.
Same. My personal favs right now are Sicboy Deviant (a cherry filled pastry topped with frosting, or something of the sort) and Giraffe Sour (Raspberry Tangerine Lemonade). So yeah :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! I smoked cigs, pipe, and cigars. When I started to vape, there were a lot of crappy Chinese liquids and just a few decent ones made here in the USA, they were tobacco flavors, so I vaped tobacco flavors and then quickly moved from them to fruits, Custards, and some more exotic ones like Pluid and 720. Keep with it and keep trying different flavors. As long as it keeps you off tobacco, all the better.

Neal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome! I smoked cigs, pipe, and cigars. When I started to vape, there were a lot of crappy Chinese liquids and just a few decent ones made here in the USA, they were tobacco flavors, so I vaped tobacco flavors and then quickly moved from them to fruits, Custards, and some more exotic ones like Pluid and 720. Keep with it and keep trying different flavors. As long as it keeps you off tobacco, all the better.
Amen to that!

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! I second Zamazam's comments, as long as it keeps you off smoking...it's all good. :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll have to think about it! I've never had a tobacco flavor juice that doesn't taste like crap, though. So I'm skeptical. :p
MyVapeJuice actually extracts the flavor from name brand cigars instead of just leaf tobacco. Not high end cigars, mind you, but decent ones like Alec Bradley and Five Vegas. They do an excellent job of it too. If you're wanting a nice cigar vape they are worth checking out. You get the nuances of the different tobacco flavors from the wrapper, binder, and filler.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MyVapeJuice actually extracts the flavor from name brand cigars instead of just leaf tobacco. Not high end cigars, mind you, but decent ones like Alec Bradley and Five Vegas. They do an excellent job of it too. If you're wanting a nice cigar vape they are worth checking out. You get the nuances of the different tobacco flavors from the wrapper, binder, and filler.
Thanks for that, got them bookmarked, and will give them a try!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A fine cigar is alright in my book. :) Vaping is another world entirely. A much nicer one. Welcome to it!

VU Sponsors