Become a Patron!

Cigpet Eco 12 Tank Review By DeucesJack

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Full Disclosure:

Let’s get all the disclosures out of the way. This tank was sent to me directly from Cigpet specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, shape, or form cause me to give this tank a favorable review or change my opinion in any way.
0ecdda1e81eb7c055c7a3d3261573fd0.jpg

First Impression Out Of The Box:

Wow, this is a Big Boy tank. Fat in the middle and tapered down on the ends. The knurling on this thing is just phenomenal. Deep and rigid you can really get a good grip on it. The factory coils for this thing look massive. What have we here? Oh my, it's a beautiful resin drip tip.

What’s In The box:

Included in the box is the Eco 12 tank, .12 Eco T-12 coil, .15 Eco Q4 coil, spare glass, resin drip tip, 510 drip tip adapter, Ijoy vape band, and spare o'rings.
c5bb9c98f7debd9016bf13f60a412ae1.jpg

From Top To Bottom:

The absolute first thing you notice when you open the box is the gorgeous resin drip tip. I don’t know why every company does not do this. These are exactly the kind of drip tips vapers want. The drip tip is a little loose and it would definitely benefit from some beefier orings. Next is the knurled top cap. The machining and knurling on this tank is some next level stuff. This is the way a tank should be knurled. The grooves are deep, big, and rigid providing the vaper with an excellent grip. Well done Cigpet.

The diameter of the base is 28mm but the tank is thicker in the middle giving it the ability to hold 6.5mls of liquid. The glass is made out of pyrex. The chimney screws right into the top of the coil so the flavor and vapor do not have a long way to go at all. Airflow is extremely smooth and massive. This is a cloud chucker made to compete with tanks like the Smok TFV12 Cloud Beast. On the base of the tank are two adjustable airflow slots. This tank is strictly for the lung hitters. Even if you cut the airflow down all the way to just a sliver you will get a restricted lung hit. The 510 pin is gold plated and this tank sits flush on all my mods.
ebd3bca80782d8648a893e5237551bb1.jpg

The Deck And Coils:

The Eco 12 has a ton of high wattage power mode coils available. I wish the makers of some of these high wattage tanks would start making coils that are TC compatible. To my knowledge all the Eco coils can only be run in power mode. Here are the coils and their ranges.

.15 ohm X4 coil 60 - 200 watt range (included)
.15 Q4 coil 60 - 180 watt range
.12 ohm T12 coil 60 - 350 watt range (included)
.12 ohm T14 coil 60 - 360 watt range
.11 ohm T16 coil 60 - 400 watt range
8264533a853a480c724ed4ab3c9b2be0.jpg
07cec50423c3089f82d30efdf4b49d32.jpg
5d3a08dd13bf2a8881152d3666af57b4.jpg

The Q4 and T12 are the ones included in the box when you purchase your Eco 12. Cigpet was kind enough to send me an RBA base but it is a separate purchase. I will include it in my review but the fact that it is not included is a con. I think all these massive cloud chucking tanks really need to include an RBA base with the initial purchase.

The RBA deck is basically the same deck Cigpet uses in the Eco RDA. It’s a two post deck that has three post holes on each side so you can get kind of crazy with your builds. Definitely an interesting innovative deck. It does come with some cotton, a set of clapton coils and a nice black screwdriver. I just wish it was included.

Building And Wicking:

Building and wicking the RBA base is pretty straight forward. I used the top row of post holes and mounted 2 SS Fused Claptons. Wicking is as easy as taking your cotton and placing it in the juice holes. I have experienced no dry hits or leaking issues when using the base. The vape quality with the base is really nice. I will definitely be using this base a lot.

But Deuces, How Does She Vape:

Like I said earlier this tank is a cloud beast. She can chuck that's for sure. If you are a clouds bro vaper this tank is a must have for your arsenal. Personally, I’m not really a cloud chucker. I like to blow massive clouds once in awhile but it really isn't the way I vape 90% of the time. For the times I do want to blow some massive cloudage this is the tank I reach for. For a cloud chucker, the flavor this tank provides is surprisingly good but you either need to DIY or own a juice company because the Eco can pull down the juice in no time.

Right now I have the .12 T12 coil in there and I get some really nice flavor and a cool vape at 100 watts. At 150 watts the vape gets a tad hotter, the clouds get bigger, and flavor gets intense. At 175 watts the vape is really hot, the clouds are ridiculous, and there is a significant loss of flavor. At 250 watts I can take like a half second pull and the tank does keep up wicking wise but it’s just to damn hot for my liking. To be honest I really can’t see how anyone enjoys vaping at this level but I know there are people out there that do. It’s just not for me. I like this coil between 95 - 150 watts. I feel like in that range there is a nice compromise between massive clouds and great flavor.

Conclusion:

This is a well designed, beautifully machined, high wattage, sub ohm tank. If that is your style of vaping you will be very happy with the Eco 12. It can definitely run with the big dogs in its category. I like the look, the resin drip tip, and the the quality and feel. This tank is DeucesJack approved.

If you found this review helpful please feel free to leave a comment, give it a like, and give me a follow. If you are a Vendor and would like a DeucesJack Review please PM me on this forum.

Pros and Cons:

A note about Pros and Cons. These are my Pros and Cons. They are very subjective. What may be a pro to me could be a con to you and vice versa.

Pros:

* Resin drip tip
* Knurling
* Top fill
* Machining
* Capacity
* Airflow
* Clouds bro, clouds
* Build quality

Cons:

* No TC coils available
* RBA base not included
* Drip tip needs beefier orings

Specs:

* Size: 26x28x65.6mm (without 510 thread)
* Capacity: 6.5ml
* Optional ECO-T14 coil: 0.12ohm, 60-360W
* Optional ECO-T16 coil: 0.11ohm, 60-400W
* Thread: 510

The Tank On Different Mods:

On The Sx Mini G Class:
111cd3bbb5aab02e1aa2589b457e0d4f.jpg

On The Lost Vape Triade:
51f69f4705af26adc1946d4cea0b0bb5.jpg

On The Craving Vapor Hexohm V3:
2cb8bdfcec44230bb66252815c357eb3.jpg

On The Hohmtech Slice:

ef4c0b75c37a0e70d7a8976b79a217c4.jpg

On The Hohmtech Wrecker G2:
b5440b2d54f969c523e4f892ec81c35c.jpg

On The Bombertech Block 22: (Lol)
4b7c5a3557e2561f6cf6194cf71f804a.jpg
27d7c30a33511ea7de222e4e8b7a421b.jpg

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great review.
Looks like mine are still going to take a while to get here.
(insert that funny lookin mad jelly meme here)
Lmao I too will remain jelly as I wait for mine from the mall.

Looks like a real winner of a tank jack. I love the resin drip tips. Any update on your review for the rda?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lmao I too will remain jelly as I wait for mine from the mall.

Looks like a real winner of a tank jack. I love the resin drip tips. Any update on your review for the rda?

It is a great cloud chucking tank. RDA review should be up in a couple of hours. Working on it right now.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was not planning on getting one of these high watt tanks, charging batteries all the time is not my idea of fun. Had a chance to try out the TFV12 recently and me likey, now your review has me thinking me needs me some eco 12 tank too, like the looks better than the TFV12.

I enable myself enough, do you have to consistently add to my misery of needing more good stuff?

That RDA looks real nice too, my accountant hates you....hahaha

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welp guys, I'm pretty much sold. I've been torn between the eco 12 and tfv12. One selling point for me personally between the two is that the eco is shorter. Now to find a mod that'll look nice with it. What size is the base?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welp guys, I'm pretty much sold. I've been torn between the eco 12 and tfv12. One selling point for me personally between the two is that the eco is shorter. Now to find a mod that'll look nice with it. What size is the base?
It's a 26mm tank. I love the way it looks on my G Class, Triade, Captain, and Hexohm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
A great simple and cheap one for it is the zenith
10cbbe3c84362c663e156deb6ecdc758.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one thing I never thought about until I got the ECO 12 is how easy it is to fill up. I use dropper bottles but instead of using the dropper I just pour right in from the bottle, the opening is huge!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The one thing I never thought about until I got the ECO 12 is how easy it is to fill up. I use dropper bottles but instead of using the dropper I just pour right in from the bottle, the opening is huge!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That's what he said ;)

VU Sponsors