Become a Patron!

Cigpet Eco12 Super Tank - It's BIG

What do you think about these high wattage monster tanks?

• I prefer a more tame vape.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I love those big, juicy clouds bro!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ridiculous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bought this 300+ watt mod for a reason!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

0407171504_HDR.jpg1214x1618 217 KB

You're probably thinking the title to this review is incorrect...I must have meant to type TFV12...Who the hell is Cigpet? Well, you read it right. Here we have giant tank to follow the growing trend of high wattage "super tanks". As you may already know, Ijoy is the parent company over Cigpet. Here Ijoy clearly wanted to compete head on with Smok's TFV12 by making a tank that not only looks almost identical to the "Cloud Beast King", it even uses the same coils if you choose so. Lets start by looking at these monster coils, check out what you get in the box, and finally break it down and see if this is a tank worth having. A big thanks to Heaven Gifts for making this review possible!

201702201631555106.jpg1000x1000 87.8 KB

Cigpet gives you 5 options of coils plus an RBA base that you can purchase separately (I really wish it came with the RBA). Some of these coils get to be ridiculous with the amount of wire in them. This is my first experience with this new style of tank and let me tell you, if you haven't messed with these monster coil heads they will surprise you with how big they actually are! The RBA base has the same exact build deck as the Cigpet Eco RDA, which is pretty unique. You should have no issues mounting big, juice hungry coils inside this thing. The deck is hard to describe...it would be better to see for yourself

Screenshot_2017-04-16-14-47-21-1.png720x579 249 KB

When I first opened the box and was checking it all out, I decided to try the T12 coil first. It has 12 coils inside so of course I wanted to see this! After juicing it up a little and filling the tank, I set my watts to 60 just to warm the coils up and draw in some juice. Very little vapor happening . 3 or 4 pulls later I cranked it up to 80w and it was much better. I found that my sweet spot with that coil is 120w with the airflow half open. Its nice, warm and flavorful...surprisingly flavorful honestly. I was expecting it to be a cloudy, tasteless affair, really meant to impress your friends by blasting them across the room like Ryu from Street Fighter. It wasn't like that though, at least the no flavor part. I get pretty good flavor off both included coils. The T12 says it can handle 350w but I can't see that happening. I ran it as high as 200w and it was too much for me personally. I like a nice, warm, almost hot vape but this is getting out of hand. Once properly adjusted, I vaped through about 75 mils of non-sweet juice and the T12 is still going strong. These coil heads seem to last a nice long time.

0406172056_HDR.jpg2448x3264 1.33 MB

0416171353a_HDR.jpg1237x1650 269 KB

Can you appreciate the size of these coils now? The Q4 looks to be something like 20 gauge, parallel wrapped with at least a 8 or 10mm ID. With such a large ID, airflow is unrestricted. There is no turbulence and it's almost like breathing in. I did have an issue with this particular coil as well. After juicing it up and filling the tank (with the airflow closed of course) it began to leak like crazy, all over everything! I removed the coil and checked everything out good, didnt see anything wrong, so I installed the coil and filled the tank about halfway. If it's gonna leak again I dont want to waste another 6 mils juice lol. This time it did leak, but not nearly as much as the first time. After a few pulls it finally leveled off and now it vapes like a champ.

0406172108_HDR.jpg3264x2448 1.24 MB

In the box you get some extra orings that are a different color so you can change it up a little, a big vape band that says IJOY on it, an extra glass (like all good tanks should), a drip tip adapter, and of course 2 coils. I didnt get any instructions or QC card or anything like that included.

0406172110a_HDR.jpg1487x1218 150 KB

0406172102_HDR.jpg1492x1029 154 KB

0406172103_HDR.jpg1199x1208 113 KB

0406172105a_HDR_20170417000731000.jpg1618x1214 190 KB

There are a lot of great things about this tank. Before we get to those great things though, I must share the bad. If you take a few good rips back to back the bottom of the tank is going to get really hot. It's best to hit it a few good times and let it sit for a few minutes. Another thing that might be an issue is the 510 pin. It protrudes out very far and could prevent it from sitting flush on some mods. Finally (dont get your pitchforks out yet but on this particular tank - and I've been holding out) is the resin drip tip. I've seen photos of other people's tips and they look so beautiful and shiny, with swirls of color galore. This one was cut out of the worst possible spot in the piece of resin. The outside looks dull with no swirls or multiple colors. I like everything else about it, but looking at it disappoints me.

0406172056_HDR.jpg1214x1618 188 KB

I have yet to try a TFV12. If I had to do a blind puff test I probably couldn't tell them apart. Cool thing is that all of you with a TFV12 can get some Eco coils and see if they're better. The RBA bases are also interchangeable which really opens up options imho. It's big and bulky but I took it to work anyways topped on the Hohm Wrecker G2. Thankfully I can hide from public view on smoke breaks and pretend to win cloud comps against myself!
The airflow adjustment is nice and smooth with perfect resistance so it stays in place. It does not stop or lock into place. All the threads are nice and smooth and I didnt feel any crunchyness when turning. It all appears to be really well made. I especially love the deep knurling along the top and bottom. It makes taking the top cap off simple, removing the entire thing from a mod a breeze, and changing coils easy peasy.
It does a great job with spitback somehow because I havent had any issues whatsoever. Cleaning it is a piece of cake and everything comes apart in just the right places. You fill juice by turning a 120 mil glass bottle up and dumping it. I always figured that these giant tanks would guzzle juice like crazy and was shocked at how long the Eco12's tank lasts. I'm sure that vaping at a higher wattage will consume more though. Is it worth the money? I would say yes. People in the market for this type of tank would be satisfied I feel. Heaven Gifts usually has great coupons that will shave the price down a little. You can find it here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CIGPET-ECO12-Tank-SS.html
If you're a builder don't forget to pick up the RBA base here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CIGPET-ECO-RTA-Deck-for-ECO12.html
Until April 18th you can use the code "Easter30" to take 30% off your order!

201702201631533200.jpg1000x1000 98 KB

0416171357b_HDR.jpg1214x1618 286 KB

Thanks for reading! I hope I covered everything but if I left anything out please comment down below! If anyone has experience with the rba base let me know what you think. I'm going to order mine real soon!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks man I appreciate that. It might actually be a little too thorough! I had to cut it down some due to the 10,000 character limit lol

LoL all good was a great read

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Do you have a tfv12? I know here lately you've been in build mode busting out some sweet coils and havent seen you with a tank!

I have the TFV8 mate (in fact using it today with the T8 coils ...hate the RBA deck for it) more than enough for me like a bloody chimney as it is ...for me I asked myself will getting the 12 or this be a diminished return? :) I like flavour over clouds, dual battery mods mainly cause I've already got married batteries and can't be arsed to buy more sets for 3 or more battery mods so it's gonna drain them quick ...also I bet this drinks juice like no tomorrow! In know the beast tank does for sure

Although the RBA deck on this one looks pretty nifty dunno somehow I've always found with RTAs wicking can be as issue overall for DIY if you don't get it just right

Did a little journey few months back to find my favourite class of atty turned out RDTA was nearly same as RDA for flavour but more portable and wicking is so much easier ....although for flavour you just can beat RDAs IMO

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear that man I love some rdta's for those same reasons you listed. Im probably gonna pick up the merlin rdta next. Its badass looking and I haven't heard a bad thing about it yet. Then iJoy has a new rdta 5 that looks pretty awesome too!
The Eco12 actually doesnt drink juice like I thought it would. I was really surprised to be honest. Its a good tank and I think the rba base will make it better

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yeah i'm really loving mine for sure
AgF2qaG.jpg

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Having said that I am looking for a designated RTA at the moment for work duties trying to decide which one to go for have got the Boreas already although I like it a lot am looking for something without worrying about its poxy leaking but has top notch flavour :) might check out the Merlin mini as well
I hear that man I love some rdta's for those same reasons you listed. Im probably gonna pick up the merlin rdta next. Its badass looking and I haven't heard a bad thing about it yet. Then iJoy has a new rdta 5 that looks pretty awesome too!
The Eco12 actually doesnt drink juice like I thought it would. I was really surprised to be honest. Its a good tank and I think the rba base will make it better

Deuces did a great review for the ijoy

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ijoy-rdta-5-review-by-deucesjack.316244/

I did one for the Merlin RDTA as has Rossco

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/augvape-merlin-rdta-review-by-kingpin.317955/

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rossco’s-opinion-–-augvape-merlin-rdta.319723/

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's one badass hand check my friend! I haven't seen that snow wolf 365 yet! Stunning combo man!
Thanks! i'm really liking it so far but am curious to run it through my testing and try temp control

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Merlin mini is my favorite rta hands down. I always have it on hand! It has never leaked on me and it doesnt matter if it lays flat or upside down or whatever. Flavor is fantastic as well. Great buy for sure

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! i'm really liking it so far but am curious to run it through my testing and try temp control
That pic you posted keeps proving my point true....that damn resin drip tip on your Eco12 looks freaking sweet as hell and mine is so bland! I love those dark and light greens intermingling all over like a marble countertop.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That pic you posted keeps proving my point true....that damn resin drip tip on your Eco12 looks freaking sweet as hell and mine is so bland! I love those dark and light greens intermingling all over like a marble countertop.
Mine came with a brownish greenish one. That's a different one I out on it. I have like 6 colors for the tfv8 and they fit many tanks including the eco 12

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine came with a brownish greenish one. That's a different one I out on it. I have like 6 colors for the tfv8 and they fit many tanks including the eco 12

Ah I see thats pretty cool. Its nice to have variety. I really want the tfv12 rba but not 100% sure if it fits. Do you happen to know?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ah I see thats pretty cool. Its nice to have variety. I really want the tfv12 rba but not 100% sure if it fits. Do you happen to know?
I'll check when it arrives. Mine is on the slow boat

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the Smok V12 rba base (dual coil version) the other night, should have it in a few days. I really hope it fits and works well. I choose it over the eco12 deck simply because the wicking looks like the old sense rta-2 and I think velocity style decks work so good in rta's especially the bottom airflow ones. Eventually I'll pick up the Eco deck as well and see if its any better. Update coming soon!

i know im raising the dead with this post but was wondering if anthony or signman ever found out if the tfv12 rba's work with the eco 12

VU Sponsors