Become a Patron!

Cigreen Bigfoot Not Firing

havoc1967

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok. My wife got me a Cigreen Bigfoot mod for Christmas. I received it new in the box. It will not fire. I put in the batteries correctly and I believe the atty is fine. I am reluctant to take it apart in case that voids any return or exchange policy the vendor has (assuming they have one). So basically I am just looking for suggestions for what might be wrong. Thank you in advance for any replies.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. My wife got me a Cigreen Bigfoot mod for Christmas. I received it new in the box. It will not fire. I put in the batteries correctly and I believe the atty is fine. I am reluctant to take it apart in case that voids any return or exchange policy the vendor has (assuming they have one). So basically I am just looking for suggestions for what might be wrong. Thank you in advance for any replies.
A friend of mine had one and i helped him fix his. His was that the atty wasnt touching the the pin. I might be wrong but i belive this is a spring loaded center pin make sure it isnt binding amd that the atty pin is long enough to reach it. I believe tos has a deeper thread than most but it as been awhile so i dont remember 100%.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors