Become a Patron!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This CigStar Greek Temple is solid, full of features and was inspired by the Greek Gods.
At 230w, including C-T mode, impressive V80 chipset, easy programing and an amazingly vibrant screen this is a must have for your collection.

Personally, I love this mod. It's got the identical feel of the SMOK Alien.
The LED screen is so vibrant! The controls are very simple.
From Power to TC, TCR or C-T are so easy. NO having to go here, there & here to do it.
It hits hard and quickly. Feels great in the hand as a female. You guys will like it, too.
The only negative is the battery door. It's the same slide latch, easy design
buy it is quite loose without batteries. Last night I took the batteries out and put it on my shelf.
This morning I picked it up to look at it again and just from rubbing on the surface as
I picked it up, the battery door opened. Without batteries you can shake it a few
times and the door opens at will. With batteries it's secure and no rattle at all.
I find it annoying. The rest of the mod is solid. That door really needs to be fixed.
The lights around the LED screen really don't make sense to me. It's too much.
I keep mine off. Perhaps a different, more modest and minimized light pattern;
just 8, elongated, thin pillar lights at the top of the LED screen would
would look more tasteful. White, amber/gold and even gray/muted black in substitution
of some of the more irritating colors, like yellow, pink, etc.
It would make the mod more luxurious to me, and keep more with the theme
of this mod since the Promethius Temple has 8 pillars.​
Honestly, this is one of the best mods I own. Hands down.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Can anyone confirm the C-T setting. By examining the icon showing heat dispersion at the coil and the brief description in the TC setting part of the manual, plus the 1.0000 digits to adjust, I think it's Coil Temperature.

VU Sponsors