Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  • Cinnabunz:
  • cinnamon roll (FW) 5%
  • cinnamon danish swirl (CAP) 4%
  • cake yellow (FW) 1.5%
  • cream cheese icing (LA) 2%
  • sweetener 1%
This is one of my new favorites , very tasty its like going to the mall and getting a huge chunk of cinnabon This is one i mixed at 60vg/40pg and let steep 10 days. It was my 2nd attempt at it the 1st i had 3% cream cheese icing and i thought it was too much. well back to vaping this on my lancia dual coil at 0.8 ohms @25w yummmy!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • Cinnabunz:
  • cinnamon roll (FW) 5%
  • cinnamon danish swirl (CAP) 4%
  • cake yellow (FW) 1.5%
  • cream cheese icing (LA) 2%
  • sweetener 1%
This is one of my new favorites , very tasty its like going to the mall and getting a huge chunk of cinnabon This is one i mixed at 60vg/40pg and let steep 10 days. It was my 2nd attempt at it the 1st i had 3% cream cheese icing and i thought it was too much. well back to vaping this on my lancia dual coil at 0.8 ohms @25w yummmy!

Looks delicious!

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Cinnamon Rolls are among my fave ADV's. I love both of those cinnamons, so will give this a try. My regular is a really simple one using OSDIY Baked Cinnamon Roll and LA Cream Cheese Icing. Simple but yummy.

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have tried adding 1.5% bavarian cream tpa and reducing sweetener to 0.5 and cream cheese to 1.5%. It is really good . Has anyone else tried this recipe?

Jezabelle

Member For 4 Years
I'm missing 2 flavors but will add them to my shopping cart. It looks delicious - can't wait to try it. I just love that Cinnabun shop. It's so hard to walk past it, stay strong and not cave. I'll check back in when my flavors arrive.

Thank you for sharing your recipe!!!

VU Sponsors