Become a Patron!

Citizen's Glazed Apple Cookie (Sans Glaze)

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here goes...

Shisha Vanilla - INW 1.5%
Biscuit - INW 1.5%
Cookie -FA .5%
Almond (dash) FA .5%
Apple Pie - FA 1%
Fuji Apple - FA 4%
Rich Cinnamon - FLV .2%*

* I know not everyone has Rich Cinnamon as it is kind of pricey (but in my opinion worth it) but you can sub FA Cinnamon Ceylon starting at 2 drops per 30 ml. and work up from there. It's different but still good.

Flavor notes:
This one turned out pretty tasty I think. I'm considering this a version one even though it's my third attempt, hence the "sans glaze". So, it's a work in progress but highly vapable.

Works as a shake and vape but much better after a week or so. Longer than that I can't really say as I ripped through 100ml quickly.

Part of the base came from @Squonk . Thanks buddy! The apple pie ups that AP bakery note just a little bit. The almond just helps to sweeten the mix up and give it something more. The apple and cinnamon play nice together here. Fuji Apple is the best of the best for me. I think the FLV cinnamon works really well here, better than anything else I'd tried. Pretty simple. Pretty yummy. I'm working on the "glaze" portion now so expect an update soon. I'm thinking LA Cream cheese icing, I just need to mess around a bit. Try that if you'd like.

Mix it up. Vape it. Adapt it to your tastes. Alter it. Let me know what you think. I'm open to any suggestions or criticism you guys may have. Stay happy people and keep mixing.

Last edited:

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing the apple pie is also FA? Thanks for sharing, on my todo list.
Hey, sorry about that. Corrected it. Thank you for catching that. The Fuji is FA as well.

VU Sponsors