CitMint by Botboy141

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Super simple but I find it quite intriguing. It came as part of a mix I'm working on that's much more complicated but this was part of the launching point. Not my typical flavor profile but I could see it being an ADV for some.
  • 4% FA Citrus Mix
  • 1% TFA Spearmint (sure you could sub vendors for this one).
They blend well together. Just different. Working on a combo of citrus mix, hypno, cucumber and spearmint but need a bit still to get percentages dialed in.

Going to be posting up a TON of recipes here this week, going to basically transfer my entire recipe book to be up here.

I'm also going to include my rating system for them (1-10, 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest). Typically a simple recipe never gets a rating from me over a 7. CitMint wound up at about a 5.5 for me. I'll avoid clutter and not post anything under a 5. IMPO 5 is good and definitely vapable, just not perfect or perhaps not ADV quality for myself.

I should also note, that some of my recipes will soon be available for purchase as mixed juices, but I'll let you in on a little secret...sorry to all but I won't be posting my finished recipes up here, just somewhere along their progress line. For the juices I'll be selling before the end of the year, it usually takes me somewhere between 10 and 30 variations to get the ideal profile that gets the best reviews and that I feel will sell best. The ones I'll post up here will be VERY good, but not the finished product for obvious reasons.

Hope to one day see people trying to clone my juices haha!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That will happen, Botboy.
I do get people attempting to clone mine, too..
gives me a bad case of the giggles, every single time i hear about it.. :)

VU Sponsors