EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Vapes,

Happy Friday! With every positive vape news, we tend to see another negative one surface to scare current smokers and vapers. Check out the latest negative scaremongering propaganda from Ottawa Citizen here.

Share your thoughts on this online and help raise awareness of the cleaner alternative to current smokers. Instead of this backlash, we need to work together to help save the 37,000 who dye each year from tobacco related diseases.

Happy vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Outrageous! I can see if someone if sitting on a bus full of people and children passing clouds.... but ecigs and pvs?
I am disgusted by the smell of a cigarette when I am dining outside with my family and the smoke blows at our faces... offensive smells and it's POISON !

EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Outrageous! I can see if someone if sitting on a bus full of people and children passing clouds.... but ecigs and pvs?
I am disgusted by the smell of a cigarette when I am dining outside with my family and the smoke blows at our faces... offensive smells and it's POISON !

We couldn't agree more. At least we know there is no harm in second hand vapor, and hopefully more smokers will make the switch to this cleaner alternative, sooner than later!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The sad part is there isn't even any harm from OUTDOOR second hand smoke.

Tobacco Control & Public Health have gotten so good at lying about science that it will take a miracle for the public to believe vaping is "safe"

We have 90%+ of the public that don't vape and thats why we keep losing these indoor bans.

Those 90% don't give a shit if we quit smoking they don't want to be bothered thats the problem.

Reminding them that next time the government may come for something they love (Guns, Bingo, Hard Liquor, etc...) doing is a great way to let them see that any new law is a loss of freedom for citizens as a whole.

VU Sponsors