Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, tonight I wanted to share a review of a Classified E Juice called "Crisp". It is a perfect blend of apple and watermelon. A wonderful treat for the summer that cools you off and an even better treat for the Summer to Fall nights with the warm wind blowing through the trees. I personally enjoy bakery flavors more than anything, yet I find my mouth watering everytime I see these little beauties on the shelf and can never pass it by. This is one of the only E Juices that mesmerize me, captivate me and hold me like a lover. If you're not much of an apple fan, I would even go so far as to say this flavor could change your mind. Best apple flavor I have ever tasted, not like candy nor is it like air freshener. It is like biting into a fresh, crisp apple right off of the tree. The watermelon does not steal the show in this juice, it rounds it out in a magnificent show of support. Definitely worth trying, but be forewarned, you will be back for more. Classified has yet to disappoint, hands down one of the best top shelf juices I have ever encountered.

Overall rating: 16

Taste:5 out of 5
Room note:4 out of 5
Bottle Sizes:4 out of 5
Price:3 out of 5

Overall Ratings are as follows:

16-20 = A
12-15 = B
09-11 = C
06-09 = D
00-05 = F

Side Notes, this juice tastes incredible out of a tank and a RDA; with a mech mod, VW mod and ego.

VU Sponsors