1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE

Cleaning premades

Discussion in 'Pre Made Coils You Buy' started by Khassy, May 26, 2017.

1. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    On a whim, I threw a couple of my dirty Baby Beast coils in my ultrasonic cleaner to see how they'd do. Dunno why I didn't do it before, but after two 5 minute cycles, they're almost brand new and can continue to be used. It did a bang-up job. Yay, saving even more money. :)

pete67, Plantefood, KingPin! and 2 others like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Gonna have to try that:bliss:

Khassy likes this.
  3. Timmerz

Timmerz Member For 2 Years Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    What i do, is toss mine in the ultrasonic after a few days of use (before they go bad) with very hot water. Run them a cycle or three. Then I put them on top of a vent, opening side down, and dry them off. Ive had some premades last way longer that way. Sometimes the cotton kind of falls apart and gets manky after a couple washes, sometimes they hold up a long time that way.

Lord_Mayhem and Khassy like this.
  4. Lord_Mayhem

Lord_Mayhem New Member

Blog Posts:
    Same here, I've started to recycle my coils. After seeing a few youtube videos, I invested in an ultrasonic cleaner, a Votion Rayne ultrasonic cleaner specifically. I soak my coils overnight in Everclear wood grain alcohol, and then an hour in the ultrasonic cleaner.

5. pjetroo

pjetroo New Member

Blog Posts:
    I used to soak them in vodka overnight and rince with hot water the day after. Sometimes they lasted another few days and sometimes only a few hours before finally dying. I gave up.