Become a Patron!

Cleaning the VT Inbox (changing flavour)?

Manic Miner

Surfs up!
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you go about regarding this? There is some juice left in the tube. I think about using an empty refiller bottle, and squeezing it to blow the juice out of the tube.

How I empty the squonk tubes built into my mods (not a VT Inbox, but principle should still apply) is to remove the RDA, hold a paper towel below the bottom of the tube and blow (hard) into the 510 connector on the mod. Not perfect, but it does at least empty any liquid out of the tube.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Only 60% proof available here. Thinking of using rubbing alcohol instead, and rinsing with water.

Ordered: 14G UV Plastic Tapered Pinhead Dispensing Needle

I have used isopropyl alcohol but I can smell it still after rinsing :eek:

30 proof should be fine for cleaning. I like to use vodka because IME seems to move the leftover juice out better than water and doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Also, vodka is what I use to clean all mods so if I'm cleaning the tube on the VT75, it is a good opportunity to give the 510 a cleaning also:cloud:

Manic Miner

Surfs up!
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have used isopropyl alcohol but I can smell it still after rinsing :eek:

30 proof should be fine for cleaning. I like to use vodka because IME seems to move the leftover juice out better than water and doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Also, vodka is what I use to clean all mods so if I'm cleaning the tube on the VT75, it is a good opportunity to give the 510 a cleaning also:cloud:

Great to know, so I don't try it myself. :) Got to buy some vodka then, and try not to drink it all. :p

VU Sponsors