Become a Patron!

Clearomizer for VTR

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My wife and I started on the VTR with the iclear30s clearomizer. After switching over to the mech mods and my wife going to a Vamo V2 using RDA's I pulled one of the VTR's out and dusted it off and put the iclear30s on it and holly cow it was just insane trying to get a drag on that thing, how we ever stayed with Ecig's starting with the iclear30s I will never know.

Anyway we have a friend we are trying to get off of analogs and plan to send her one of the VTR's but I am looking for a clearomizer that will fit on it without having to use the adapter that will have a decent performance. I found this on google but not sure how dated it is. The clearomizer has to be no wider than 19mm in order to drop in.

I know there are RTA's and RDA's that will fit but she is a new user and want to start her out on a clearomizer first.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like the Kanger AeroTank V2 fits like a glove. Anyone use one of these and whats your thoughts?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used the v2 Aero in my VTR & it fits nicely. IMO, I prefer the Aspire coils and a BVC Vivi Nova fits nicely, too.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
+1 for the Aerotank V2 and BVC Vivi Nova, my brother had my old VTR and uses the BVC Vivi Nova, he love the vape...

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks all. I think I will pick up the AeroTank V2. I was reading and people are saying that they prefer the cartridges with the oval opening (slit) rather than the two hole model that FT sells. I found a place hunting around last night that sells them, they are a couple dollars more for a pack of five than the FT ones but I want her to enjoy the device and try to get off the analogs and if a couple extra bucks makes the difference then I am glad to pay it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good choice, you won't be disappointed.

VU Sponsors