Become a Patron!

Cleito 120 coils, compatible with baby beast tank?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was hoping someone could tell me if they know whether cleito 120 coils work in a smok big baby beast or baby beast subtank or not. Checked a lot of cross compatibility charts/lists and they all seem to be partial lists of coils that fit a variety of tanks. Far as I know, the baby beast and big baby use the same size coil heads.

I'm totally clueless when it comes to subtanks, asking for a friend who has issues with smok coils burning every few days. If the cleito 120 coils will work, great. If not they're considering a fireluke mesh tank but if it's as easy as using different coils and they don't have to buy a whole new tank that'd be better. Thanks!

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cleito 120 coils won't fit the baby tanks but many others will. Vaporesso NRG, eLeaf Ello HW, Wotofo Flow, Joyetech Procore, others. Also the new Smok Baby Prince including mesh coil. I see the first 2 mentioned the most, not to say if they are better. There may be a few that fit the big baby but are too wide for the baby.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I wasn't sure. I knew quite a few are compatible. From what I could gather they're using the t8 coils and they seem to be getting burnt in around 3 days. Not sure if the q4 or x4's would be better maybe, a lot of folks have issues with smok coils it seems. Makes me glad I learned to build my own not having to sort through 20-30 some coils and which ones do or don't fit or work.

She was curious on the fireluke mesh but didn't want to toss $30+ at it (tank and coils) and have it wind up being more of the same. As it is she's already hesitant because she likes the way the top of the baby beast slides open and the fireluke unscrews lol. I gather she really doesn't want to mess with it any more than she has to.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a cascade tank today. It uses baby beast coils, NRG coils etc... but I'm using the coil that came preinstalled at 100 watts and I'm impressed. It has a top fill you just slide open too. Decent tank

VU Sponsors