Become a Patron!

Cleito 120 question

Technician-Est94

Member For 2 Years
So I made a post the other day about shattering the glass on my new cleito 120 does anyone know if I can still reuse the coil I didn't see any glass on the coil but I want to just make sure it's completely safe to continue using that coil because I have another one I can put in I would just rather use the old one first cuz it it only been used for a few days any help or advice is appreciated thank you

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Technician-Est94

Member For 2 Years
As long as none got inside of it somehow your fine

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
No I don't think it did I don't see how it could either but you never know I didn't think it would be an issue I just wanted to ask somebody that may know more than I do because the last thing I want to do is breathing shattered glass so I don't know I just am too little harsher than usual ones I put the new glass on but the coil sat outside of the liquid for four days while I was out of town and my glass was at home

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya I wouldn't worry about it, wipe the outside of the coil off and start vaping

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Agree, you should be fine but if it's really worrying you badly, just toss the coil and put in a freshy. Your peace of mind might be worth the couple bucks lost.

Technician-Est94

Member For 2 Years
Agree, you should be fine but if it's really worrying you badly, just toss the coil and put in a freshy. Your peace of mind might be worth the couple bucks lost.
Right on thanks guys I appreciate the information I love this forum because as a new Vapor I can come here and get answers to pretty much any question I have thank you

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I agree, if it was me I'd be tripping on it and just toss it. You don't wanna risk getting any microscopic shards of glass in your lungs.

Technician-Est94

Member For 2 Years
I agree, if it was me I'd be tripping on it and just toss it. You don't wanna risk getting any microscopic shards of glass in your lungs.
That's what I was thinking. Just sucks cause it's pretty much a brand new coil. But my life is more important than 5 bucks

VU Sponsors